Will Junior's season of horrors end today?

Oct 11, 2009 Full story: www.freep.com 168

Halloween is just around the corner, but for Dale Earnhardt Jr., he already has spent a considerable time this year in the House of Horrors.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#167 Oct 20, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
<quoted text>here we go again with the fire the whole damn crew, by the AT&T best pit crew poll that they show during every race Jr's pit crew is leading that poll, if they are the best pit crew and still 22nd in points that should tell you who the weak link is on that team
The #88 crew gets voted number one because of the driver. Honestly, the crazed fans would vote for anything associated with Jr regardless.
That is not to say that his crew is not good, but they are far from the best. It is just another popularity contest and we all know who wins those now don't we.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#168 Oct 20, 2009
The only way Jr. season of horrors will end is if he takes the rest of the season off.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#169 Oct 21, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to access some files I have in a secure location to get all of those numbers...will post the whole equation in a couple of days...
I sure hope those files are being guarded the the IDF. You wouldn't want anything to happen to them.
Hilton Head

Windermere, FL

#170 Oct 21, 2009
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Joonyer gets the SAME equipment the other Hendrick drivers get, he just doesn't know what to do with it other than to over-rev the engine, while missing a gear and blow the damn thing up.
He also needs GPS in the car to find his pit stall.
x jr fan

United States

#171 Oct 21, 2009
NY Nascar wrote:
The only way Jr. season of horrors will end is if he takes the rest of the season off.
that's his problem he took the last 5 years off
x jr fan

United States

#172 Oct 21, 2009
Figuratively Speaking wrote:
<quoted text>
The #88 crew gets voted number one because of the driver. Honestly, the crazed fans would vote for anything associated with Jr regardless.
That is not to say that his crew is not good, but they are far from the best. It is just another popularity contest and we all know who wins those now don't we.
i was just making a point how the fans contradict themselves by say Jr needs another crew then vote for his pit crew as the best
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#173 Oct 21, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
<quoted text>i was just making a point how the fans contradict themselves by say Jr needs another crew then vote for his pit crew as the best
Funny stuff for sure, but then again the dolts who call themselves Jr Nation would vote Jr this years Sprint Cup champ if they could.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#174 Oct 21, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
<quoted text>i was just making a point how the fans contradict themselves by say Jr needs another crew then vote for his pit crew as the best
Maybe it is not the same fans - there a more than a few.

I am a fan and have never called in to vote for his crew nor have I said his crew needs to be fired.

Not all fans contradict themselves. I am sure there are a few, but then again there are a few looney tunes in every bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Lally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21

Andy Lally People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE