Will Junior's season of horrors end today?

There are 168 comments on the www.freep.com story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Will Junior's season of horrors end today?. In it, www.freep.com reports that:

Halloween is just around the corner, but for Dale Earnhardt Jr., he already has spent a considerable time this year in the House of Horrors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.freep.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Nope. My curse on him lasts until he leaves Daddy Dick.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
Nope. My curse on him lasts until he leaves Daddy Dick.
A curse really? How incredibly lame. Curses are nothing but superstition bunk.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Another BS debris caution by NASCAR
Well

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2009
No
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Dumbass Jr finishes 25, his teammates finished 1,2,4. I wonder what the excuse will this week. Oh well, Jr can head back to Whiskey River and hit the booze hard.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Dumbass Jr finishes 25, his teammates finished 1,2,4. I wonder what the excuse will this week. Oh well, Jr can head back to Whiskey River and hit the booze hard.
He was in a wreck not of his doing, No excuse!
88fan

Brooksville, FL

#7 Oct 11, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
You must not of watched the race.. he was wrecked from behind after running top ten all day...
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#8 Oct 11, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Did you even watch the race?
95 Thunderbird

London, Canada

#9 Oct 11, 2009
Good Job, Jr. You are by far the best of the worst at Dick Hendrick Motorsports.
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2009
that was the dumdest pit strategy to make a late pitstop to put him in the middle of the pack to start with. who will get blamed for that ?
Jr_fan

Shelburne, Canada

#11 Oct 11, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
that was the dumdest pit strategy to make a late pitstop to put him in the middle of the pack to start with. who will get blamed for that ?
Dont know but I can tell you I was pissed off about that call. Nothing to lose my ass, it was a garunteed top 10 and potential top 5 run flushed down the drain. Who ever made the call is an idiot plain and simple whether it was Jr or Lance, I'd love to find out, they better be hiding under a rock if I was that person. Track position is everything at the end of the race, and everyone drives like maniacs, putting yourself mid pack was not smart at all. I knew he was gonna get in a wreck, its becomming so common, there should be bets on it. Not to mention they had just pitted 5-10 laps before the caution so there wasnt much difference in the tires. I could go on but I'm tired, fed up, peace out....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Jr_fan wrote:
<quoted text> Dont know but I can tell you I was pissed off about that call. Nothing to lose my ass, it was a garunteed top 10 and potential top 5 run flushed down the drain. Who ever made the call is an idiot plain and simple whether it was Jr or Lance, I'd love to find out, they better be hiding under a rock if I was that person. Track position is everything at the end of the race, and everyone drives like maniacs, putting yourself mid pack was not smart at all. I knew he was gonna get in a wreck, its becomming so common, there should be bets on it. Not to mention they had just pitted 5-10 laps before the caution so there wasnt much difference in the tires. I could go on but I'm tired, fed up, peace out....
Joonyer had to make that call. He's the dumbest guy on the team.
Chip

Grandville, MI

#13 Oct 11, 2009
I seen Gordon did a good job of faking a pit to see if anybody was stupid enough to pit, he found a taker.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#14 Oct 11, 2009
You know, I feel so good when I read these posts and I realize that we have so many all-knowing, perfect people in the world. I'm so impressed to know that theses people are so smart that they can tell you exactly what happened and who was responsible regardless of what is shown on T.V. It doesn't matter what some racers do or so, these perfect people always know that it's wrong and what the "real story" is. Thank goodness we have so many of these elite racing intellects that share the "real" story with us. What would we f**king do without them?
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even watch the race?
No, I was watching some football, watched the last few laps after the red flag. Can't watch too long, put me to sleep.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2009
Jr_fan wrote:
<quoted text> Dont know but I can tell you I was pissed off about that call. Nothing to lose my ass, it was a garunteed top 10 and potential top 5 run flushed down the drain. Who ever made the call is an idiot plain and simple whether it was Jr or Lance, I'd love to find out, they better be hiding under a rock if I was that person. Track position is everything at the end of the race, and everyone drives like maniacs, putting yourself mid pack was not smart at all. I knew he was gonna get in a wreck, its becomming so common, there should be bets on it. Not to mention they had just pitted 5-10 laps before the caution so there wasnt much difference in the tires. I could go on but I'm tired, fed up, peace out....
OMG are you an idiot!!!!! He had frsh tires and was in the top ten when the wreck happened!!!!! At the very worst he would have finished where he had been running all day maybe a little better. It was a good call and it would have worked out for them. If they had any good luck at all, that is.

On a positive note, he did start 37th and drove to the top ten. I am just really getting tired of "positive notes" and would like to be able to celebrate an an actual good finish. This is so FREAKING frustrating!!!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2009
88fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not of watched the race.. he was wrecked from behind after running top ten all day...
Typical Jr nation excuses...shoulda, woulda, coulda, blah, blah, blah!!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
Not Jr...never his fault...

Location hidden

#19 Oct 11, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Jr nation excuses...shoulda, woulda, coulda, blah, blah, blah!!!
How can it be an excuse when it really happened? Take off the hate blinders.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#20 Oct 11, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Jr...never his fault...
I'm glad you finally came to your senses and figured that out. Geez, I didn't think you were ever going to wise up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Lally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web