Dale Earnhardt Jr. won't race No. 3 after Daytona

There are 12 comments on the Jul 1, 2010, The Topeka Capital-Journal story titled Dale Earnhardt Jr. won't race No. 3 after Daytona. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. plans to make Friday night's Nationwide Series race his last appearance driving the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

RichK

Chardon, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2010
He ought to make this race his final one period both for number 3 and for himself. This stiff needs to find something else to do since winning races is not something he is capable of doing.

Just like Kyle Petty, Junior has made his fortune riding on his daddy's name, but he will never come close to being the driver his father was.
MISSU3

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2010
No one needs to be driving the #3. It was Dales number and it will always be Dales number. Jr. will drive it again when his popularity tanks again.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Jr does the # 3 proud, qualified 42nd. NASCAR going to have to give him a jumbo restrictor plate to get him up front.
annie

Penn Laird, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2010
WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
Jr does the # 3 proud, qualified 42nd. NASCAR going to have to give him a jumbo restrictor plate to get him up front.
Did you watch qualifing? How did you get 42nd?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2010
I love to bash Dale Jr. as much as the next guy but I have to admit being a die-hard Senior fan..........THAT WAS F*CKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job Junior!!!!!!!
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

#6 Jul 2, 2010
had a feeling he would win, cuz they gotta make up for the money nascar has been loosing.
Thats A Fact

Winter Garden, FL

#7 Jul 2, 2010
First win in cup or nationwide since 2007. Must have been a MIRACLE we witnessed tonight!! What a joke!
overr88ted

AOL

#8 Jul 2, 2010
lol can u imagine if that car hit the wall.. nascar would be in even more trouble most predictible win and boring plate race funny how they were single file and no one even tried to pass but i know its a mircle and amazing talent blah blah blah fixed
joonyernationblo ws

AOL

#9 Jul 2, 2010
hey in light of all these memories and mircles of the number 3 i just remembered a joke, i real knee slapper

what does dale earnhardt and pink floyd have in common????

there last greatest hit was the wall... yeah suck it nation

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 2, 2010
It was fixed that Menard blew a tire and threw scrap all over the track?????? I am not a Junior fan but FFS, some of you guys are idiots.
J0HN3Y B

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jul 2, 2010
Thats A Fact wrote:
First win in cup or nationwide since 2007. Must have been a MIRACLE we witnessed tonight!! What a joke!
hate to tell you but his last win was in 2008 not 2007 in cup
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#12 Jul 3, 2010
Thats A Fact wrote:
WWE NASCAR at its best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Lally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web