Twitter.com/#NASCAR is up and running for Pocono

Jun 7, 2012 Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

Twitter 'flipped the switch' late yesterday and went live for the first time with its NASCAR hashtag product in preparation for Sunday's Pocono 400 presented by #NASCAR. The first of its kind with any sports league or organization, this new product will create an enhanced live event experience on Twitter at Twitter.com/#NASCAR. Twitter.com/#NASCAR ... (more)

Full Story
wes hayes 574 pickett rd

Rossville, GA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
mark martin when do you or do you plan retire hope to see you out there for a long time
Laura Brandon Fl

Valrico, FL

#2 Jun 10, 2012
How often do the tracks change the time lines? Are the teams advised when they are changed?
sandy m

Daleville, AL

#3 Jun 10, 2012
that's nascar for you. that's in the bag of trickswhere keep their pencil & eracer so they change the rules when they feel like it. that timing business sounds race fixing to me.
Russell M Boles

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 17, 2012
I am a hard core race fan. I wanted Mark Martin to win so bad that I was jumping up and down in my living room slapping my hands on my walker. My friend said it is a good thing I don not have a cat.
A K Maine

Windham, ME

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Kevin Harvick,Kyle Busch and some of you others that are guilty of the same, why don't you take off your sun glasses during interviews? It isn't very polite.
Carl Edwards always make it a point to take his off and many others as well. Please consider doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov 16 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov 8 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov 5 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... Nov 1 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 9
2014 Texas II (Chase 8): Cole Whitt NASCAR Spri... Oct 31 Bobby James 1

Andy Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE