Conn. senator wants Fox to pull plug on NRA race

Apr 11, 2013 Full story: Times-Standard

A U.S. senator from Connecticut has sent a letter to media mogul Rupert Murdoch asking that Fox network not broadcast Saturday night's NASCAR Sprint Cup race sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

Full Story
SlipperySlope

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Tin cup shaking reactionary political oppurtunist wants everyone to become a pandering professional victim just like them.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Dear Senator Chris Murphy:
Like I said in another thread...If you pay back your annual salary, then I'm sure Nascar will gladly not broadcast the NRA 500

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

I'm all about the Bill of Rights, but asking a company to lose money for your own personal belief is very selfish. You have the right not to watch it just like you have the right to not purchase a firearm if you don't believe in using them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Belmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... 17 hr DILF 4
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct 14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... Sep 20 RayOne 3
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug '14 CatRod53 11
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug '14 flatt 7
Bristol NASCAR fans: Will you "Stand With Smoke... Aug '14 Amigoty 1

Andy Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE