NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwing hammer

Oct 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northern Michigan News

NASCAR has indefinitely suspended the Richard Childress Racing crew member who threw a hammer at driver Kevin Harvick's truck during a race at Martinsville Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
what

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

maybe old dyed hair, drunk RC gave him something to drink or the stupid looking Austin Dillon in his big hat. does he not realize how stupid he looks. everyone laughs at him, . he is silly. what an image he does. ha ha

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Years ago I had a mechanic that worked in a shop I was running have a tantrum and he threw a two pound ballpeen hammer that he had in his hand at the time across the shop. The hammer hit the side of a tire on a truck in the next bay and it fired the hammer straight back at him. It nailed him smack between the eyes and knocked him cold as a cucumber, split his head open and closed both eyes. He was in the hospital overnight for a concussion and looked like hell warmed over for weeks. I never heard him raise his voice again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••