Danica Patrick hopes for solid finish under Bristol lights

Aug 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Motorsport.com

Certain races are circled on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series schedule each year including Daytona, Indianapolis and Darlington, among others.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

LOL
She wishes????
Maybe she should play the lottery. Wonder what she wises for Xmas?
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

I would think she would hope for a solid finish every race.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

She'll never win Bristol, but likely to have a top 40 finish...unless Morgan Shepard puts her in the wall..lol

Bristol's overdue for a wild race...
Maybe Busch (pick one) will have a melt-down
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Danica puts the WWE in NASCAR!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

> If Danica stops texting her boyfriend during the race ... she might cross the finish line, albeit somewhere near the back of the pack.
>:/

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Lol, she's always hoping!!
Cale 11

Colleyville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Jusy_Sayn wrote:
She'll never win Bristol, but likely to have a top 40 finish...unless Morgan Shepard puts her in the wall.
I see what you did there. That's pretty funny.(using the incorrect reference to Morgan Shepard from the Dale Earnhardt thread to imply he might as well be wrecking Patrick, too. That kind of humor takes skill and I wanted you to know that I got it. From this point forward Morgan Shepard will by the ghost circling the track wrecking people. "What do you mean? That wasn't Kurt Busch who caused that crash, it was Morgan Shepard!")
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Another bottom 20's finish. This useless dwarf is 27th in standings with only 3 drivers below her that have started every race. Two from BK - a new bunch that has only 33 total starts in its history and the other is Ragan from Front Row Motorsports, a hobby of the guy who owns a lot of well-known food franchises. Ragan has won points races in NWS and Sprint (2 each) the past but didn't even have a sponsor at the season's start. tSo had nothing like Tony's team/equipment behind him. Sill he managed a win at Talladega.

A rational look at the standings places her at the bottom.
Bubba

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

if she had to race on her record , she would be finished ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••