Suspended NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield moves, no trial date set for criminal charges

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: Sporting News 10

Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield has moved from his recently foreclosed-on property in Catawba County, N.C., but will get to enjoy the holidays while awaiting his next legal battle.

Full Story
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Just Let It Be! L8R. DD.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Denver Dan I am right there with you on this issue. At the start I was just as vocal as anybody, however, it is time to allow Jeremy and his wife to face this battle with a little privacy and respect.
Sean Hanitty

Florham Park, NJ

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Jeremy Mayfield is a great American. Hopefully this will go away and Jeremy will be on the grid for "The Great American Race" at Daytona in February.
Former Crew

Clayton, NC

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
Denver Dan I am right there with you on this issue. At the start I was just as vocal as anybody, however, it is time to allow Jeremy and his wife to face this battle with a little privacy and respect.
After the way this uneducated, white trash, weed-hopper treated people who were working hard seven days a week to help him realize his potential? Not a chance. Every time this oxygen thief takes another step downward a cheer goes up in Statesville.

When the pit lizard leaves him for a 40-something construction company owner and he's living in a back room in his cousin's house in Kentucky and can't even hold a truck driver job it will merely be kharma coming to fruition.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Former Crew wrote:
<quoted text>
After the way this uneducated, white trash, weed-hopper treated people who were working hard seven days a week to help him realize his potential? Not a chance. Every time this oxygen thief takes another step downward a cheer goes up in Statesville.
When the pit lizard leaves him for a 40-something construction company owner and he's living in a back room in his cousin's house in Kentucky and can't even hold a truck driver job it will merely be kharma coming to fruition.
Former Crew, I can feel your pain, however, NASCAR records seem to state that not all of his crew was completely innocent. I am not saying you were one of them but there did seem to be a deep rooted problem with some on the team.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#6 Nov 30, 2012
If Brian France had any degree of decency during this holiday season, he would pardon all involved, and let them continue their careers.
huh1

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2012
this Kathy Ann Kmiecik chick is a nutcase. I guess everyone in her family/friends are clean & correct.. yeah right. she needs to think before she post something with her complete name. DO NOT ever say this will not happen to you!!!!
Lwl

New York, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Jeramy needs to receive the same sentence that a regular person gets for their crimes 3 to 10
Bud Jackson

Martinsville, VA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I think it's time for everyone to just backoff and let Jeremy & Shana have their say in court, then people may have their say based on the 'FACTS'!!!! If we have to comment at all.
Rabman

Huntsville, AL

#10 Dec 30, 2012
I don't know about Jeremy drugging. But; I can tell you he had the most beautiful wife on the tour.

She is geourges. I would vote him not guilty because of her looks alone.

Brian France is to damn ugly to pardon anyone. He is a ugly arse nit wit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Belmont Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... 16 hr nelson 1
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
More from around the web