Fanning the Flames: Unpopular Views O...

Fanning the Flames: Unpopular Views On The Week That Was In NASCAR

There are 8 comments on the www.frontstretch.com story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Fanning the Flames: Unpopular Views On The Week That Was In NASCAR. In it, www.frontstretch.com reports that:

The Frontstretch: Fanning the Flames: Unpopular Views On The Week That Was In NASCAR by Matt Taliaferro -- Thursday February 26, 2009 WARNING : You are not going to agree with what you read in the following ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.frontstretch.com.

GGG

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Dale caused the 500 wreck. He was too careless and many other drivers suffered due to his lack of good driving. I am no longer a fan of Earnhardt Jr.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#2 Mar 4, 2009
First of all, that was three races ago. Second, anybody with half a brain knows Jr. didn't do it on purpose and wrecking is racing anyway. Third, I'm pretty sure Jr. won't miss you. Jr. Nation will keep cheering him on.
Jill

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 4, 2009
How old are you AJlovesJr?

Since: Feb 09

Shine on

#4 Mar 4, 2009
GGG wrote:
Dale caused the 500 wreck. He was too careless and many other drivers suffered due to his lack of good driving. I am no longer a fan of Earnhardt Jr.
He's not the first driver to cause a wreck.
Freddy

Monon, IN

#5 Mar 5, 2009
Joonya is Kyle Petty in Green Nomex.

Would not have graduated from Go Karts without his name.
Spike

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
First of all, that was three races ago. Second, anybody with half a brain knows Jr. didn't do it on purpose and wrecking is racing anyway. Third, I'm pretty sure Jr. won't miss you. Jr. Nation will keep cheering him on.
Three weeks, three months, three years. The results of his irresponsible driving are still the same. Many of the top drivers lost the opportunity to vie for a win at Daytona.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#7 Mar 5, 2009
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Three weeks, three months, three years. The results of his irresponsible driving are still the same. Many of the top drivers lost the opportunity to vie for a win at Daytona.
Get over it already!

Since: Feb 09

Shine on

#8 Mar 5, 2009
Freddy wrote:
Joonya is Kyle Petty in Green Nomex.
Would not have graduated from Go Karts without his name.
That nickname is old be creative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon to drive in... Dec 2 Allspeed 2
News Truex grateful his Chase win no longer 'tainted... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 4
News Earnhardt to miss rest of NASCAR season with co... Sep '16 Anjle Dube 5
News 5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
News Voting Begins For Nmpa Nascar's Most Popular Dr... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Joe H 12
News 2012 Grand-Am: Alex Gurney To Throw Out First P... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Yeah Awe 1
News Michael Waltrip joins NASCAR on FOX (Sep '11) Mar '12 Dillinger 36
More from around the web