Keselowski Joins Dale Earnhardt Jr. I...

Keselowski Joins Dale Earnhardt Jr. In Being Voted 'Most Popular'

There are 107 comments on the www.paddocktalk.com story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Keselowski Joins Dale Earnhardt Jr. In Being Voted 'Most Popular'. In it, www.paddocktalk.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. isn't the only one inside JR Motorsports who is most popular among his peers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.paddocktalk.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
E-ROCK

Faribault, MN

#102 Dec 19, 2008
HEy waz crackin everyone! i was readin these discussions here lladies and gentlement, cant we all just get along. n watch nascar together and eat popcorn n watch DALE motha-fu**in JR! cruise his way to championship from daytona to homestead baby!! GIT R DONE nascar nation yo!

“Two of the best!”

Since: Dec 08

Sauk Prairie, WI

#103 Dec 20, 2008
congrats Brad!
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#104 Dec 20, 2008
E-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>Hey u=i dunno who you are but yur bein a lil schoolgirl to people on here. get a life r a woman ya lonely prick!
Actually, punk, have a woman, she is called a wife. Now, IF you have the ability, attempt to show some knowledge on the current topic subjcet of NASCAR, Joonyer and the Joonyer sponsored Polack.

By the way, may your roof fall in under the weight of a 16" snow fall.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#105 Dec 20, 2008
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, punk, have a woman, she is called a wife. Now, IF you have the ability, attempt to show some knowledge on the current topic subjcet of NASCAR, Joonyer and the Joonyer sponsored Polack.
By the way, may your roof fall in under the weight of a 16" snow fall.
Can't you be civil at least for the holidays? Or is that too much for you?
8824Fan

Dane, WI

#106 Dec 20, 2008
Congrats to Brad on winning Most Popular Driver award, he deserves it!
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#107 Dec 20, 2008
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you be civil at least for the holidays? Or is that too much for you?
I tend to reply with the same voracity as what I am responding to. The little punk attempted an attack without any display of racing knowledge. I have much racing knowledge and can verbalize in any fashion that seems to be the norm for the conversation.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#108 Dec 20, 2008
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to reply with the same voracity as what I am responding to. The little punk attempted an attack without any display of racing knowledge. I have much racing knowledge and can verbalize in any fashion that seems to be the norm for the conversation.
Maybe that's the problem. You should use kindness in your words instead of hate and anger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Jr.? Gone. Jeff Gordon, too. NASCAR needs ... Feb 14 Agreement phartz 2
News Nothing like Night of Destruction at Irwindale ... Dec '17 I Pharts 2
News Earnhardt rises as NASCAR's conscience in farew... Oct '17 Hilton Head 1
News Activist will take his Nazi-Confederate flag-bu... Sep '17 DoverPhart 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. Breaks From NASCAR Owners On... Sep '17 FonziPhartsce 12
News James: NASCAR should let teams play with rules ... Sep '17 WhatPhart 4
News Kasey Kahne gets new NASCAR crew chief for fina... Sep '17 HopePhartse 5
More from around the web