They said it: quotable sports quotes ...

They said it: quotable sports quotes from 2008

There are 1 comment on the The Victoria Star story from Jan 1, 2009, titled They said it: quotable sports quotes from 2008. In it, The Victoria Star reports that:

It's tradition in this space to round up some of the more memorable words from the sports year gone by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Victoria Star.

Jackie

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2009
do not like Kyle Busch. My reasons are too lengthy to go into here (maybe someday in my blog). With that being said, I still think that he is one of the most exciting and talented drivers on the NASCAR circuit. I have been watching Nascar since I was a child and I've never seen anyone who can drive a racecar on the edge of control like he does for an entire race. That save he made at the summer race in Daytona was unreal. I still haven't figured out how he managed to stay out of what would probably have been the biggest "Big One" in NASCAR history. Personally, I hope he never wins a championship. But he definitely has the talent to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
News Voting Begins For Nmpa Nascar's Most Popular Dr... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Joe H 12
News 2012 Grand-Am: Alex Gurney To Throw Out First P... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Yeah Awe 1
News Michael Waltrip joins NASCAR on FOX (Sep '11) Mar '12 Dillinger 36
News Kasey Kahne feels heat for breastfeeding slam (Dec '11) Dec '11 smellslikekardashian 2
News No Comments (Aug '11) Aug '11 CatRod53 8
News Tony Stewart Named 2010 Humanitarian Of The Year (Dec '10) Dec '10 This Texan likes ... 10
More from around the web