Albuquerque man arrested in border sm...

Albuquerque man arrested in border smuggling case (9:56 a.m.)

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Albuquerque man arrested in border smuggling case (9:56 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

An Albuquerque man has been arrested at the border crossing in El Paso after federal agents found 173 pounds of marijuana in the gas tank of the pickup he was driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Al Reine

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2011
HLS Czar will just Catch and Release ! The right time is Now to FIRE; HLS/CZAR JANET NAPOLIANO !
muddysanchez

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2011
that was mine homie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For the Record - April 26, 2011 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Zombie 1
News For the Record - Jan. 24, 2010 (Jan '11) Jan '11 crystal 1
News Citizens group pushes for immigration laws (Jun '10) Jun '10 Drunk Drivers R M... 1
News Bloomfield wins 3A baseball title in convincing... (May '10) May '10 Coolio 20
News Pioneer pole vaulter Alex Garcia is reaching fo... (May '10) May '10 Right on 3
News Aztec splits doubleheader with Bloomfield (Mar '10) Mar '10 Frances Miramontes 2
More from around the web