Petty lays off nine, cuts salaries

Petty lays off nine, cuts salaries

There are 1 comment on the The Knoxville News-Sentinel story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Petty lays off nine, cuts salaries. In it, The Knoxville News-Sentinel reports that:

Richard Petty Motorsports laid off nine employees Monday and reduced salaries throughout the organization, a byproduct of Chrysler's bankruptcy filing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News-Sentinel.

TaMyJaxFL

Blackshear, GA

#1 Jun 10, 2009
I heard that RPM was in talks with Toyota. If they don't go with Toyota, they'll have to shut some teams down to cut expenses! I hate to think which ones they'll cut.
I hope Johnny Benson can find a ride FAST! The defending Truck Champ should be in the mix!!
Do you think Toyota would even want to fund yet ANOTHER racing organization? Aren't they hurting too?
Does this mean that all the people that said we can't spend out way out of debt were right?!!
It's looking pretty scary around here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AJ Allmendinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
News AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
News Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
News Record-tying 4 women in the field for Indy 500 (May '13) May '13 Jorge 3
News Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14
More from around the web