NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger charged...

NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger charged with drunk driving

There are 12 comments on the blog.al.com story from Oct 29, 2009, titled NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger charged with drunk driving. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

NASCAR Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger has been charged by police in Mooresville, N.C., with DWI, according to published reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

Nascar fan in CA

Paso Robles, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Stupid move Allmendinger. Just when I was starting to like you!
barr

Temperance, MI

#3 Oct 29, 2009
I still like him.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#4 Oct 29, 2009
What is going on with these guys? I like AJ. This is disapointing.
Jose can u c

AOL

#5 Oct 29, 2009
oops

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#6 Oct 29, 2009
What is it with these guys thinking that just because they drive a car 200mph on a weekly basis it means that they can drive while drunk or buzzed? I swear they are just so stupid.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#7 Oct 29, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
What is it with these guys thinking that just because they drive a car 200mph on a weekly basis it means that they can drive while drunk or buzzed? I swear they are just so stupid.
Didn't you ever hear that old saying...Drink before you drive and face the traffic with confidence?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#8 Oct 29, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you ever hear that old saying...Drink before you drive and face the traffic with confidence?
No I have not.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#9 Oct 29, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have not.
Old military saying. Back in the day when leaving the club, the MP's would tell you to drive straight home.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#10 Oct 29, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good Ski. I think Patty missed the intented humor. I also think A.J. just stepped in a big pile of something really smelly. Unless good old Brian has changed the policy (because of his own transgressions), NASCAR did pull the license of any driver that didn't possess a valid state drivers license so A.J. better get himself the best mouthpiece in Charlotte. This isn't going to sit well with the King either.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#11 Oct 29, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good Ski. I think Patty missed the intented humor. I also think A.J. just stepped in a big pile of something really smelly. Unless good old Brian has changed the policy (because of his own transgressions), NASCAR did pull the license of any driver that didn't possess a valid state drivers license so A.J. better get himself the best mouthpiece in Charlotte. This isn't going to sit well with the King either.
INHO...having a valid state DL should not make a difference when driving a race car.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#12 Oct 29, 2009
Wow these guys are actually human.
Misty

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Oct 29, 2009
I got a DUI big deal I never killed anyone, never wrecked shyt happens. He's a talented young man. Give him another shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Allmendinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
News Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
News Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14
News NASCAR: Phoenix Racing wants Regan Smith, AJ Al... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Super 1
News Motorsports Commentary - The Amazingly Angry Sm... (Oct '12) Jan '13 dwarfica 5
More from around the web