NAPA55

Aurora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

What about AJ being a candidate for Mikey's #00 car? Kenny Wallace is in it this weekend, and Mikey is open to putting someone else besides McDowell (who needs seat time in Nationwide really) in the car for the rest of the year.

What about Allmendinger? The 00 needs a driver, AJ needs a car. I can't see Sorenson getting out of the 41 before the season's over, and Petty's team is a step down from MWR.

I think AJ would be the perfect fit at MWR, and as a Mikey fan who's come to like AJ, I think he's the calibre of driver Mikey needs at his team.

And Mikey was mentioning he wants somebody who can run well at the next few tracks... Well Lowe's is up in 2 weeks, and who won The Open there in May?
motorhead

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

I agree, MWR should sign him quick for the rest of the year and 09'. He is a great talent and is really improving. Just the driver MWR needs in that car. MWR is better every week and this would just be the next bit of good news for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent A.J. Allmendinger Discussions

Search the A.J. Allmendinger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14
NASCAR: Phoenix Racing wants Regan Smith, AJ Al... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Super 1
Motorsports Commentary - The Amazingly Angry Sm... (Oct '12) Jan '13 dwarfica 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••