Hamlin and Harvick have issues with Cheerios Kid

I felt kinda sorry for AJ Allmendinger. Just kinda, though. If you will remember AJ wrecked my Sweet Baboo during an All Star race a coupla years ago, which took him out of the race. Full Story
Dirt McGirt

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Sep 29, 2010
This chick is still writing columns?? This one is not nearly as bad as the last one, but she still needs some work. Nobody cares about your little nicknames for drivers. And quit using words like "gotta," "accounta," "coupla," and "havta." You sound like a middle school kid.

Also I thought you were a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan? Now your a "Sweet Baboo" fan?
Geez

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Give me a break! Just because we watch racing, doesn't mean we are illiterate! This broad needs to get with it and write the truth in words WE understand. I am not an idiot nor do I appreciate be treated like one. And yes, I am a woman calling another a "broad" because that is what she is. Human beings do understand "true" English.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I've seen better writing from first graders.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Geez wrote:
Give me a break! Just because we watch racing, doesn't mean we are illiterate! This broad needs to get with it and write the truth in words WE understand. I am not an idiot nor do I appreciate be treated like one. And yes, I am a woman calling another a "broad" because that is what she is. Human beings do understand "true" English.
She wlite that way so Dare Jl. nation courd undelstand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Allmendinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14
NASCAR: Phoenix Racing wants Regan Smith, AJ Al... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Super 1
Motorsports Commentary - The Amazingly Angry Sm... (Oct '12) Jan '13 dwarfica 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

A.J. Allmendinger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••