So whatever became of Kyle Busch?

So whatever became of Kyle Busch?

There are 27 comments on the sports.espn.go.com story from Nov 7, 2009, titled So whatever became of Kyle Busch?. In it, sports.espn.go.com reports that:

Dave Rogers, above, replaces Steve Addington as crew chief for the No. 18 Toyota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sports.espn.go.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#25 Nov 13, 2009
Jimmy Johnson Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to make history while cheating in the process. He's such a good person.
With the number of times the 48 has been caught cheating, I would not talk. How many times has Busch's crew chief been suspended?
Not a Junior Fan

Spokane, WA

#26 Nov 13, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
With the number of times the 48 has been caught cheating, I would not talk. How many times has Busch's crew chief been suspended?
It does no good to compare anyone else with Kyle. The Kyle bashers are so blinded by their hate that they forget the facts.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#27 Nov 13, 2009
a Real Fan wrote:
We can't help that he doesn't know how to spell his own name
Most likely inbred.

“48 48 48 48”

Since: Oct 09

Hemet, CA

#28 Nov 25, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
<quoted text>HAha. She's not leaving Kyle for some jerk off who can't spell.
He might find one that spend less money she shops all the time and he might find an au natural girlfriend instead of some girl who has to have breast implants.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#29 Nov 25, 2009
After all that is said and done. One should give Kyle credit for being one hell of a driver, whether you like him or not.

“Danica Patrick-Holmes”

Since: May 09

Rosedale, MD

#30 Nov 29, 2009
Dalesgirl wrote:
After all that is said and done. One should give Kyle credit for being one hell of a driver, whether you like him or not.
The pompous prick can drive. There that's credit. I just want his big boobed g/f.

Since: Aug 08

Miami,FL

#31 Nov 29, 2009
Womanidbag wrote:
<quoted text>The pompous prick can drive. There that's credit. I just want his big boobed g/f.
Good luck he paid for them not you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy (Oct '07) 3 hr Vince 91,079
kesowski baby 8 hr Dumbstruck 1
Danica gets the fan vote 8 hr Why 12
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... Tue tom wing0 5
Who doesn't like a fuel mileage race? Tue MrTinkerTrain24 4
Too many commercials (Feb '13) Mon Zoe muff 62
For all you jealous Jr & Danica haters May 25 Anti Hater 9
More from around the web