Kenseth wins second Chase race

Sep 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Janesville Gazette

Matt Kenseth made it 2-for-2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 22, 2013
 
I think the robot is back...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 22, 2013
 
The winning robot is indeed back, lol. I just hope he can hold off Jimmie and Kyle. Good move leaving Roush Racing,
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 23, 2013
 
The Chase is so stupid!
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Matt Kenseth is the real deal, the total package without the glamour and drama. Shrub is trying his best to keep up but it's futile. JGR is giving Matt better cars every week than he got at Roush. Hamlin is out of it. His injury has totally changed him. I think he is maybe a little gun shy now and really don't have the grit to go all out anymore. Right now, it really looks like JGR is going to get championship one way or the other.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WHOYAKIDDING wrote:
Matt Kenseth is the real deal, the total package without the glamour and drama. Shrub is trying his best to keep up but it's futile. JGR is giving Matt better cars every week than he got at Roush. Hamlin is out of it. His injury has totally changed him. I think he is maybe a little gun shy now and really don't have the grit to go all out anymore. Right now, it really looks like JGR is going to get championship one way or the other.
Correct, wrong, maybe
Kenseth is very good...don't discount Kyle because he's learning to take what the car gives...
Not sure about Denny..,he's a support car until Daytona
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 23, 2013
 
Jusy_Sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, wrong, maybe
Kenseth is very good...don't discount Kyle because he's learning to take what the car gives...
Not sure about Denny..,he's a support car until Daytona
Hey, just basing my observations the facts. Shrub has never been a clutch player. He either over compensates and kills the car or waits too long to make a run. Denny drives like winning doesn't matter anymore, disregard the chase. Over the years I've seen it happen to some very good drives. Ricky Craven is a prime example. Kyle has to get back up on the wheel and drive like he stole it. He needs to hang it out in qualifying and start on the front and stay there.
Driving through the field without getting in trouble is not his style.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 23, 2013
 
It is very evident to me that Kenseth walked into JGR and imediately became the top dog. Roush seemed to be pushing more towards Carl Edwards to be the top driver because having sponsors for Kenseth was the least of their concerns plus Kenseth looked like he was making a championship run until he announced he was leaving Roush and then it seemed like Biffle was getting better cars than Kenseth.

Now that he's with JGR Kenseth seems to be getting the respect he deserves and his driving skills are without question...He's definitely a championship contender.
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2013
 
TexasRaider wrote:
It is very evident to me that Kenseth walked into JGR and imediately became the top dog. Roush seemed to be pushing more towards Carl Edwards to be the top driver because having sponsors for Kenseth was the least of their concerns plus Kenseth looked like he was making a championship run until he announced he was leaving Roush and then it seemed like Biffle was getting better cars than Kenseth.
Now that he's with JGR Kenseth seems to be getting the respect he deserves and his driving skills are without question...He's definitely a championship contender.
You're absolutely correct. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and when you're not a whining complainer like Carl and sometimes Biffle, you get taken for granted and over looked. No one at JGR is overlooking Kenseth. He's getting the quality equipment he deserves and showing what he can do with it. It would have been the same story at Roush if he hadn't wasted his time and money on idiots like Kurt Busch and Carl Edwards and put those efforts towards Kenseth.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 
I'm glad he made the move. Instead of finishing in the top five all the time, he's winning. I was beginning to think he was on the downward slope for the rest of career, but we can all see a renewed energy. It's safe to say he will be around for several more years. He may be the most boring driver as far as personality, but he's got talent and wisdom that will earn him many more wins.
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RacingFan20 wrote:
I'm glad he made the move. Instead of finishing in the top five all the time, he's winning. I was beginning to think he was on the downward slope for the rest of career, but we can all see a renewed energy. It's safe to say he will be around for several more years. He may be the most boring driver as far as personality, but he's got talent and wisdom that will earn him many more wins.
At last, we agree. I'm a HMS fan but you'll not hear me complain if Kenseth wins the championship because I know he's a great driver and is fair and honest. There's no whine in him and he drives others the way they drive him. I have a world of respect for him and Coach Gibbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••