doug ledel

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

In this day and age of meepole. Is there anyone that cares about our nation???
I just seen something on the news within a story on women in the race circuit.

I almost threw up when I seen the red white and blue waving in discrace on a Ford pickup...
what's up with that crap?

I remember watching some old dork wanting to get toyoda in the truck series races. I thought what an asshole. He had fleeced America to keep into the mix.
I can't remember the guys name...but he looks like Bobby played by Will Farrell.

I can only think that he must fly the japanese flag in his front yard.

Get rid of the Japanese crap...We see way to many toyoda commercials already.

Can't the normally intellegent people see how they are taking over this country, because of weak willed Americans. Do these decion makers who sell out an american sports, have any knowledge of the Pledge of Allegience.
DON'T discrace our Nation by putting our flag on a japanese car. And anyone else who thinks that by putting our flag on your Jap car, makes you look stupid...Your right!!!
They make japanese flags...go buy one.
doug ledel

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

my above story is in error.. Our Flag was on a Toyoda truck..That's a discrace!!!!!!
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

doug ledel wrote:
In this day and age of meepole. Is there anyone that cares about our nation???
I just seen something on the news within a story on women in the race circuit.
I almost threw up when I seen the red white and blue waving in discrace on a Ford pickup...
what's up with that crap?
I remember watching some old dork wanting to get toyoda in the truck series races. I thought what an asshole. He had fleeced America to keep into the mix.
I can't remember the guys name...but he looks like Bobby played by Will Farrell.
I can only think that he must fly the japanese flag in his front yard.
Get rid of the Japanese crap...We see way to many toyoda commercials already.
Can't the normally intellegent people see how they are taking over this country, because of weak willed Americans. Do these decion makers who sell out an american sports, have any knowledge of the Pledge of Allegience.
DON'T discrace our Nation by putting our flag on a japanese car. And anyone else who thinks that by putting our flag on your Jap car, makes you look stupid...Your right!!!
They make japanese flags...go buy one.
There's a term for your mental condition Dude, it's called "Sh*t for Brains". My 6 year old great grandson can write a more compentent paragraph than you can and probably spells a hell of a lot better.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

As long as we have an unpatriotic president, we will be an unpatriotic nation. Obama seems like he's trying to make our nation a dictatorship and take away all the freedoms our forefathers fought for.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

The worst thing that I see is a Purple Heart license plate on the back of a Toyota. Wow! Do we forget!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Who cares
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I'm happy to see an American flag flying anywhere today. It's really sad when you ride for miles without seeing our flag displayed outside of business establishments. The only place I see any are those that are scattered here and there throughout some residential areas.
bevis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

doug ledel wrote:
my above story is in error.. Our Flag was on a Toyoda truck..That's a discrace!!!!!!
You are an idiot and a disgrace too!!!!! Please never post your thoughts again. Most ford trucks are assembled in Canada and gm trucks in Mexico. At least Toyota employs US workers. At least my hard earned tax money isn't wasted on toyotas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••