Bristol...as boring as watching paint dry

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
A$$CAR has managed to ruin even the few decent races, like Bristol and Dega. The seats were over half empty which tells you all you need to know. Just another round and round borefest.
Negative people stink

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2013
acrim wrote:
A$$CAR has managed to ruin even the few decent races, like Bristol and Dega. The seats were over half empty which tells you all you need to know. Just another round and round borefest.
I thought it was a really good race and most the people I know thought the same thing. Not quite the old Bristol but much better than before. I like the new car. The racing is much better.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Negative people stink wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a really good race and most the people I know thought the same thing. Not quite the old Bristol but much better than before. I like the new car. The racing is much better.
Agreed. Can't wait for the night race!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Inquiring Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Can't wait for the night race!
Agreed. The night race will make it even easier to fall asleep. Should be out by the 3rd lap.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#5 Mar 19, 2013
acrim wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. The night race will make it even easier to fall asleep. Should be out by the 3rd lap.
I suggest you find a different sport to watch, maybe figure skating. Did you lose your remote?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Thought is was a good race...they need to slightly grind the top groove and racein is back at bir
Jgr2448ad

Macon, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Best race so far this year.
stick13

Farley, IA

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Got to admit it was100% better than single file racing at Daytona..The future of these cars could be 1.5 mile and smaller tracks.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
stick13 wrote:
Got to admit it was100% better than single file racing at Daytona..The future of these cars could be 1.5 mile and smaller tracks.
I thought Fontana was great - Pocono and Indy will be good indicators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy (Oct '07) 10 hr mindy 91,078
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr 14 tom wingo 6
Texas attendance. Apr 14 Just saying 6
kesowski girlfriend. Apr 14 funnyone 1
#48 gets a win every 7 races. That's Fabulous! Apr 14 MrTinkerTrain24 6
Something's Rotten In Denmark - Duck Commander 500 Apr 13 Hummm 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr 11 tom wingo 11
More from around the web