Should NASCAR allow that Mexican to k...

Should NASCAR allow that Mexican to keep driving?

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Big Bubba

Redlands, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2013
dat montoya guy keeps crashing an shuld leave the sport
Big Bubba

Redlands, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Dat izz Y you no see any chinese drivers
Mike

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
That is why NASCAR is dying.... Look at the empty seats at Bristol that is unheard of..... That is what NASCAR gets for getting away from Southern roots and adding Toyota and drivers who can't speak english........ Good riddance...
Matt

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
That is why NASCAR is dying.... Look at the empty seats at Bristol that is unheard of..... That is what NASCAR gets for getting away from Southern roots and adding Toyota and drivers who can't speak english........ Good riddance...
Mike,
I feel the same as you and am for Clarksburg W.Va. as well. I live in Phoenix now just a few miles from the track and I don't go these days as NASCAR has changed to much.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Redlands, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
me big bubba no likes da toyota . what next hundai an kia ?
Big Bubba Blackcock

Redlands, CA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
but we needs a good black driver ins a caddy

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
dat montoya guy keeps crashing an shuld leave the sport
Get your facts right Big Bubba...He's not mexican, he's cloumbian (that's in south america)...It's like getting a southerner and yankee mixed up

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#8 Mar 20, 2013
...Or better yet it's like getting Americans mixed up with British
Bill

Speculator, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Mike wrote:
Just for your info the ford and chevy cars that are displayed on track are both made in Mexico , the toyota is made in the US ..
Hope

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Yes these car plants are located worldwide. I personally think the chase, boring long races and expensive ticket prices have not helped the sport. I think many factors are to blame for the decline of NA$CAR.
You are right

Bethesda, MD

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your info the ford and chevy cars that are displayed on track are both made in Mexico , the toyota is made in the US ..
You are 100% correct!!

Funny... I will only buy Toyota's because they are built here yet I root for a Chevy driver and there is no way in he77 I would buy a Government Motors car!! If not Toyota or Honda... it would be Ford because at least they didn't rip off the American taxpayer.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Were are those exhaust pipe stickers made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' 7 hr Colinoscopy 10
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 11 hr I know dats right 22
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) Mon race 5
Uh Oh Toyota Mon I know dats right 1
NASCAR bitcoin betting Aug 26 Rossi 4
Yup 26 cup wins & 2 Daytona 500's Aug 25 Cale 11 2
Trck race at Bristol last night Aug 23 I know dats right 3
More from around the web