Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to...

Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick Motorsports?

There are 83 comments on the www.helium.com story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick Motorsports?. In it, www.helium.com reports that:

You can only imagine the things that must have gone through the mind of Dale Earnhardt Jr during those months when so much speculation was being bandied about in the media about whether or not he would return to DEI for his next contract, or go the free agent route and open himself up to the highest bidder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.helium.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Peekskill, NY

#81 Aug 19, 2014
88Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this has already been established, He's going to the booth. When in turn means more time at home with the family....
I have ocean front land in Arizona for sale; cheap.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#82 Aug 21, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most NASCAR insiders agree Jr isn't much of a driver; they just wouldn't say it publically.
How would you know that unless your an insider yourself? Are you privy to the conversations of Nascar insiders? Do you hear the water cooler chats on Monday morning?

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#83 Aug 21, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's RH fault because he's too "nice" and a 35 year old "man" needs a "kick in his ass" to perform.
Well that just about sums it all up.
Excuse nation is alive and well and still pointing fingers.
LAME!
. Yep The Nation is alive and well and Jr has three wins and in contention for his first championship. Where's Greg Biffel? Mediocre at best! Struggling as usual, got any excuses for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For the record, I HATE ... Fri Wang 15
Who's autograph is this? Fri flyingsock 1
ABC Coverage Sucks (Sep '09) Thu Dog Breath 7
News Danica Patrick is 'so sad' and sick of mediocri... Dec 7 Ghost War Hero 2
A win every 6.8 Sprint Cup races. Dec 7 MrTinkertrain24 8
Alternate ways to watch NASCAR race broadcasts Dec 5 RiverMikeRat 1
News CoronaMonster Energy becomes NASCAR title sponsor Dec 3 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 2
More from around the web