Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to...

Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick Motorsports?

There are 83 comments on the www.helium.com story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick Motorsports?. In it, www.helium.com reports that:

You can only imagine the things that must have gone through the mind of Dale Earnhardt Jr during those months when so much speculation was being bandied about in the media about whether or not he would return to DEI for his next contract, or go the free agent route and open himself up to the highest bidder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.helium.com.

Hilton head

Deland, FL

#61 Jul 16, 2014
Bubba wrote:
do you remember who ran the 5 a few year ago , Kyle Busch , and even with wins he was sent packing HMS is about winning and popularity , look at Danica so so driver , but a money pit ... Kahne is a good driver , but there is more money in Elliott , so if there is a change it will be the # 5 ...
sad, but true.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

#62 Jul 18, 2014
Bubba wrote:
do you remember who ran the 5 a few year ago , Kyle Busch , and even with wins he was sent packing HMS is about winning and popularity , look at Danica so so driver , but a money pit ... Kahne is a good driver , but there is more money in Elliott , so if there is a change it will be the # 5 ...
Kyle Busch was sent packing because of his attitude problem that makes him less marketable than other drivers and a PR nightmare, I agree there is more money in the name Elliott and there is no doubt that Chase will be there eventually. All I am saying is that with Gordon in the twilight of his career and Kasey having just entered his prime I think Hendrick will try to keep them both. Rick made it clear when Kasey was signed that he was part of the long term plans of HMS.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#63 Jul 22, 2014
Dale Jr fans are like the stars you don't always see them, but they are always there.
Wang

Albemarle, NC

#64 Jul 22, 2014
annie wrote:
Dale Jr fans are like the stars you don't always see them, but they are always there.
You not insurt stal. Dare Jl Nation mole rike wolm in glound. No offense to wolm.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#65 Jul 23, 2014
annie wrote:
and their teeth are like stars, they come out at night.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#66 Jul 23, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You not insurt stal. Dare Jl Nation mole rike wolm in glound. No offense to wolm.
May your love for Dale Jr and Dale Jr fans return to you three fold, you have a nice life!!
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#67 Jul 23, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>and their teeth are like stars, they come out at night.
May your love for Dale Jr and Dale Jr fans return to you three fold, you have a nice life!!
Sorry about your teeth coming out at night!!
Wang

Fort Mill, SC

#68 Jul 24, 2014
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You not vely blight. You post same many time. Wang see why you Dare Jl Nation sheepre. You snow kin?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#69 Aug 3, 2014
Today was another example of why Jr. came to HMS. He ran in the top five all day and kicked ass when time to go came. Does he have a chance to win the championship? You bet your goat smelling ass he does. You Jr. hating pukes better hope he doesn't because if he does, JR. NATION is going to be on your ass like ugly on your wife. And you know how bad that is.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#70 Aug 3, 2014
JR. Came because Hendrix has the most money and best equipment!!If he wins it will bring people back to the sport
Wang

Franklinville, NC

#71 Aug 4, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
Today was another example of why Jr. came to HMS. He ran in the top five all day and kicked ass when time to go came. Does he have a chance to win the championship? You bet your goat smelling ass he does. You Jr. hating pukes better hope he doesn't because if he does, JR. NATION is going to be on your ass like ugly on your wife. And you know how bad that is.
You levear much about serf. You rike balnyald animar. You rike leal end. Youl wife ugry. Wang think maybe you in croset with Dare Jl Michaer Wartlip.
Oh Wang lemembel you rike Jeff Goldon.
Yes you in croset.

By way herro snow.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#72 Aug 4, 2014
HMS is in the catbird seat right now with the exception of Kahne and even he isn't out of it yet. Jr. and Jeff have more momentum than they have had in years. They are driving away from the other chase contenders and I expect both to win another race before the chase starts.
Wang

Franklinville, NC

#73 Aug 4, 2014
Jethro66 wrote:
JR. Came because Hendrix has the most money and best equipment!!If he wins it will bring people back to the sport
Hohoho...
No he not. Dare Jl joke. Peopre with mind know. Row blow knuckre dlag Jl Nation sheepre not come to lace. Spend werfale money on cheap hooch, murret hailcut, cheap Asian 88 souvenil, used doubre wide tlairol.
Wang have blidge he sare you.
SOW

Cape Coral, FL

#74 Aug 6, 2014
SuckoneWang
Wang

Charlotte, NC

#75 Aug 6, 2014
SOW wrote:
SuckoneWang
Hohoho...
Typicar row blow Dare Jl Sheepre Nation post.
Hohoho...
Wang know you in pain. Tluth hult.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#76 Aug 11, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You not vely blight. You post same many time. Wang see why you Dare Jl Nation sheepre. You snow kin?
You are such a perfect and lovely A**H*** why don't you replace France in NASCAR??
Wang

Concord, NC

#77 Aug 12, 2014
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a perfect and lovely A**H*** why don't you replace France in NASCAR??
You give gleat plaise to Wang.
Pelfect?
Wang not aglee.
Rovery?
Wang handsome yes, rovery not.
Leprace Flance?
Wang aglee.
Filst on Wang agenda, no mole lure to herp Dare Jl win championship.
88Fan

Kimberly, WV

#78 Aug 12, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still want to know why Steve Letarte bailing on old Jr; maybe he doesn't want to be part of the big fixer anymore.
I think this has already been established, He's going to the booth. When in turn means more time at home with the family....

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#79 Aug 12, 2014
Wang, Wang, Wang, our little make-believe Chinese friend! What rest area are you parked in tonight entertaining yourself trying to remember which letters to move around so you'll sound Chinese? Why don't you get yourself a job at Walmart so you can stay at home with Honey Bo Bo's momma and the rest of the piglets? You can do it man, just hold your nose and jump on in there. Of course, I'm thinking you're a fatass yourself dressed in some sloopy-ass sweat pants and three days over due a bath so that wart hog wife of yours might want you to stay on the road so she doesn't have to sleep with you.
Wang

New London, NC

#80 Aug 19, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
Wang, Wang, Wang, our little make-believe Chinese friend! What rest area are you parked in tonight entertaining yourself trying to remember which letters to move around so you'll sound Chinese? Why don't you get yourself a job at Walmart so you can stay at home with Honey Bo Bo's momma and the rest of the piglets? You can do it man, just hold your nose and jump on in there. Of course, I'm thinking you're a fatass yourself dressed in some sloopy-ass sweat pants and three days over due a bath so that wart hog wife of yours might want you to stay on the road so she doesn't have to sleep with you.
hohoho...
No, Wang not in family of Whoya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CoronaMonster Energy becomes NASCAR title sponsor Sat WWE CRASHCAR 2016 2
News Retired NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon to drive in... Dec 2 Allspeed 2
News Is NASCAR dropping 'Cup Series' moniker? Dec 1 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Danica Patrick is 'so sad' and sick of mediocri... Nov 30 Rich K 1
For the record, I HATE ... Nov 22 Cale 11 7
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... (May '16) Nov 22 MrTinkertrain24 16
Chase format needsimproving Nov 22 Hilton Head 6
More from around the web