Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick Motorsports?

Mar 6, 2010 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.helium.com

You can only imagine the things that must have gone through the mind of Dale Earnhardt Jr during those months when so much speculation was being bandied about in the media about whether or not he would return to DEI for his next contract, or go the free agent route and open himself up to the highest bidder.

Comments
61 - 68 of 68 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hilton head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 16

Bubba wrote:
do you remember who ran the 5 a few year ago , Kyle Busch , and even with wins he was sent packing HMS is about winning and popularity , look at Danica so so driver , but a money pit ... Kahne is a good driver , but there is more money in Elliott , so if there is a change it will be the # 5 ...
sad, but true.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 18

Bubba wrote:
do you remember who ran the 5 a few year ago , Kyle Busch , and even with wins he was sent packing HMS is about winning and popularity , look at Danica so so driver , but a money pit ... Kahne is a good driver , but there is more money in Elliott , so if there is a change it will be the # 5 ...
Kyle Busch was sent packing because of his attitude problem that makes him less marketable than other drivers and a PR nightmare, I agree there is more money in the name Elliott and there is no doubt that Chase will be there eventually. All I am saying is that with Gordon in the twilight of his career and Kasey having just entered his prime I think Hendrick will try to keep them both. Rick made it clear when Kasey was signed that he was part of the long term plans of HMS.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 22

Dale Jr fans are like the stars you don't always see them, but they are always there.
Wang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 22

annie wrote:
Dale Jr fans are like the stars you don't always see them, but they are always there.
You not insurt stal. Dare Jl Nation mole rike wolm in glound. No offense to wolm.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

Judged:

annie wrote:
and their teeth are like stars, they come out at night.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You not insurt stal. Dare Jl Nation mole rike wolm in glound. No offense to wolm.
May your love for Dale Jr and Dale Jr fans return to you three fold, you have a nice life!!
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>and their teeth are like stars, they come out at night.
May your love for Dale Jr and Dale Jr fans return to you three fold, you have a nice life!!
Sorry about your teeth coming out at night!!
Wang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 24

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You not vely blight. You post same many time. Wang see why you Dare Jl Nation sheepre. You snow kin?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR confiscates parts of driver's race car 11 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2014 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory 19 hr Whoyakidding 5
Could Ty Dillon Be the First Nationwide Rookie ... 22 hr whatever 9
LeBron James wins AP Male Athlete of the Year (Dec '13) Sun dfsg 8
running the no. 3 car Sat flatt 4
Mindy (Oct '07) Jul 25 McMohans private eye 90,972
Pay dirt: Darrell Wallace Jr. wins truck race a... Jul 23 Manic 2 1
•••
•••