Stewart, Kurt Busch get physical at Richmond

Apr 28, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 20

Then came the finish, which he described as a free-for-all, and with him right in the middle of it.

Full Story
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Apr 28, 2013
What else would Stewart expect. He is on old tires and the best cars just put new ones on. Of course they are going to run over him. He had a bad car all night.
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Tony took out JJ and he said sorry , but bump him and hes mad , same old Tony ...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Kurt is wayyyy past his prime. Hes just realizing he is no longer one of the elite drivers.
barr

Temperance, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2013
So where does that leave JR. There are thousands that think he is an elite driver..
Allen

Duluth, GA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
W.W.E.
WWE CARASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#6 Apr 28, 2013
barr wrote:
So where does that leave JR. There are thousands that think he is an elite driver..
Jr is a fraud!
Idiots

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 28, 2013
How the hell did this thread turn into a Jr bashing thread?!?! Damn you people are obsessed with him!
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
Kurt is wayyyy past his prime. Hes just realizing he is no longer one of the elite drivers.
are you for real , here's a guy racing for a one car team , thats racing for the win almost every week , if you really think that your not much of a racing fan ...
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

#9 Apr 29, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
and your a 20 fan , hes 41 , Busch is 35 ...
RiflemanJoe

Winchester, VA

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Fat Tony trying to push his heavyweight self around like usual. Oh he'll punt 5x but when someone's racing him hard he gets his man panties in a bunch.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Apr 30, 2013
I'm tired of these sissy cat fights, it's time for these guys to start beating the hell out of each other.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#12 Apr 30, 2013
It's all for show, to keep people interested.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2013
I noticed FAT BOY didn't bum rush KURT BUSCH,,,reckon he thought he might get that fat ass beat...................
stick13

Farley, IA

#14 Apr 30, 2013
The added stress of multiple car ownership and not running well, makes Tony an even bigger ass than he was before... who else has he got to blame..
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#15 May 1, 2013
stick13 wrote:
The added stress of multiple car ownership and not running well, makes Tony an even bigger ass than he was before... who else has he got to blame..
Tony deal with stress by inhaling Burger King Whoppers. He'll never run Indy again because he can't fit in one of those cars.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#16 May 3, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
I think he'd do better if he was with one of the premire teams.
EAGLE66

El Monte, CA

#17 Jun 8, 2013
Tony speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC mentality of nascars fat cats. He refuses to be neutured
flatt

Farley, IA

#18 Jun 10, 2013
EAGLE66 wrote:
Tony speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC mentality of nascars fat cats. He refuses to be neutured
Thats exactly what NASCAR needs, more drivers speaking their minds and showing some emotion. Tony may not always be right, but at least he's not a total vanilla emotionless fraud. Keeps things more interesting, and keeps people watching. Just my opinion.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
and your a 20 fan , hes 41 , Busch is 35 ...
yeah, but Matt is still competitive and winning races.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2013
flatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what NASCAR needs, more drivers speaking their minds and showing some emotion. Tony may not always be right, but at least he's not a total vanilla emotionless fraud. Keeps things more interesting, and keeps people watching. Just my opinion.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) Tue Joe 42
Merry Christmas Dec 22 Hilton Head 5
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Dec 17 Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Dec 15 genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
More from around the web