Stewart, Kurt Busch get physical at Richmond

Apr 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

Then came the finish, which he described as a free-for-all, and with him right in the middle of it.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2013
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

What else would Stewart expect. He is on old tires and the best cars just put new ones on. Of course they are going to run over him. He had a bad car all night.
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Tony took out JJ and he said sorry , but bump him and hes mad , same old Tony ...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Kurt is wayyyy past his prime. Hes just realizing he is no longer one of the elite drivers.
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

So where does that leave JR. There are thousands that think he is an elite driver..
Allen

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

W.W.E.
WWE CARASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

barr wrote:
So where does that leave JR. There are thousands that think he is an elite driver..
Jr is a fraud!
Idiots

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

How the hell did this thread turn into a Jr bashing thread?!?! Damn you people are obsessed with him!
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RacingFan20 wrote:
Kurt is wayyyy past his prime. Hes just realizing he is no longer one of the elite drivers.
are you for real , here's a guy racing for a one car team , thats racing for the win almost every week , if you really think that your not much of a racing fan ...
Bubba

Johnsburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RacingFan20 wrote:
and your a 20 fan , hes 41 , Busch is 35 ...
RiflemanJoe

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fat Tony trying to push his heavyweight self around like usual. Oh he'll punt 5x but when someone's racing him hard he gets his man panties in a bunch.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I'm tired of these sissy cat fights, it's time for these guys to start beating the hell out of each other.
Allen

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

It's all for show, to keep people interested.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I noticed FAT BOY didn't bum rush KURT BUSCH,,,reckon he thought he might get that fat ass beat...................
stick13

Farley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

The added stress of multiple car ownership and not running well, makes Tony an even bigger ass than he was before... who else has he got to blame..
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

stick13 wrote:
The added stress of multiple car ownership and not running well, makes Tony an even bigger ass than he was before... who else has he got to blame..
Tony deal with stress by inhaling Burger King Whoppers. He'll never run Indy again because he can't fit in one of those cars.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

RacingFan20 wrote:
I think he'd do better if he was with one of the premire teams.
EAGLE66

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Tony speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC mentality of nascars fat cats. He refuses to be neutured
flatt

Farley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

EAGLE66 wrote:
Tony speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC mentality of nascars fat cats. He refuses to be neutured
Thats exactly what NASCAR needs, more drivers speaking their minds and showing some emotion. Tony may not always be right, but at least he's not a total vanilla emotionless fraud. Keeps things more interesting, and keeps people watching. Just my opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
and your a 20 fan , hes 41 , Busch is 35 ...
yeah, but Matt is still competitive and winning races.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

flatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what NASCAR needs, more drivers speaking their minds and showing some emotion. Tony may not always be right, but at least he's not a total vanilla emotionless fraud. Keeps things more interesting, and keeps people watching. Just my opinion.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••