1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2013
BlackFlag

Snellville, GA

#1 Jun 2, 2013
It was funny to watch =)
chris sanson

Beckley, WV

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Jimmie got black flagged for touching young boys before the start of the race, nascar knew he was a homosexual, but had no idea he was also a pedophile. Thats sad. Shame on you jimbo.. Shame.
Duh2

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 2, 2013
JJ jumps restarts all the time, this time he did it bigtime and coud not lie about it. video showed what he did!!! my family & friends and all the fan in bleachers were cheering great ending to race.. did you see the interview, he was sooo angry & redfaced, cheek kept twitching eyes dark.. but he knew he had to be careful as to what he said.
OHeyHo

Winchester, VA

#5 Jun 2, 2013
Hablo Pablo knew that was his only shot and how did that work out for him? Still couldn't win. Second place is okay I guess better than running into a freakin' blower truck. The King of Dover let one slip away but yall know who shoulda won that one right (shake your head). You hillbillies can laugh @ that all yall want but thats just showin' who yall are cuz guess who's still on top the points, be*tches!!! LMFAO
Laughing so hard

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Jimmie just couldn't believe he was caught. But we all saw what we saw. Just wish they could catch what else goes on behind the scene to help him win by cheating. Chad hasn't had all those fines and suspensions for nothing. You think he stopped??? No way!! Kinda strange how Jimmie's car gets better after a few pit stops. Think they ought to check out the contents of the fuel tank???
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
I was watching and think Nascar got this call right on. I saw JJ take off like a shot. No other driver took off like that so his lame excuse as to being half throttle, I don't buy it. Watching replays shows that he did cross the start finish line before Montoya and every other racer.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#8 Jun 2, 2013
I think this was one of those "Yes we do penalize Johnson, Stewart, & Gordon incidents"

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 2, 2013
As much as it bugs me, I'm sure he will still end up being the champ when November comes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 8 hr Kimberly 11
Mindy (Oct '07) 8 hr Okiegal88 90,978
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Danica's Consistency Paves Way to Another Top 3... Aug 26 Cale 11 1
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NASCAR People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••