Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR

Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR

There are 86 comments on the Fox Sports story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Lee Spencer is the Senior NASCAR Writer for FOXSports.com. She has provided award-winning coverage of auto racing over the last 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Police

Bethesda, MD

#88 Aug 30, 2013
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>1st I never stated your were not telling the truth . I just found it a surprise they took his license.They do not do this in NYS or VT. I have received speeding tickets every year since I got my license.Hell if I lived in NC they would have me on the FBIs MOST WANTED LIST. LOL
Charged with three tickets

Speeding = 4 points
Reckless Driving = 4 points
Careless Driving = 4 points

all equal 12 points within a 12 month period = suspended licenses.
flatt

Madison, WI

#89 Aug 30, 2013
Soo Ryan's out even though he is the best performing driver of SHR..

Danica is in and secure even though she is one of the poorist performing drivers in NASCAR

Tony is listed as the leader in the partnership of SHR -- seems to spend a TON of time dirt racing, while Haas is starting new teams within the organization.

I really can't see Tony, Kevin, or Kurt getting along for any lenght of time..

SHR has some of most talented drivers and looks to have an immense lack of leadership and discipline..usually doesn't end well. Ryan may be the lucky one..

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#91 Aug 30, 2013
flatt wrote:
Danica is in and secure even though she is one of the poorist performing drivers in NASCAR
Tony is listed as the leader in the partnership of SHR -- seems to spend a TON of time dirt racing, while Haas is starting new teams within the organization.
SHR has some of most talented drivers and looks to have an immense lack of leadership and discipline..usually doesn't end well. Ryan may be the lucky one..
I agree. I can't wait for this soap opera to unfold.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#92 Aug 31, 2013
flatt wrote:
That's it in a nutshell
MANIC 2

East Hartford, CT

#93 Aug 31, 2013
Ryan Newman laughs at Stewart-Haas Racing's announcement. READ MORE: http://bit.ly/15rmnOf

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#94 Aug 31, 2013
GO TONY GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like fun good luck! Have fun
Having fun going into round 5 with 1 car, and went 2 rounds with 2nd car. It hot hot hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny hammed it up? 7 hr bubba 6
Well the second prettiest girl in NASCAR Thu Jersey Jr Fan 15
News NASCAR driver apologizes for fight Wed WWE CRASHCAR 2016 4
Danica - another strong top 20 Wed I know dats right 8
News Lawn care company releases statement related to... Tue Chuck 1
Why Isn't The NASCAR Rulebook Public? Jun 27 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 7
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Jun 24 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 13
More from around the web