Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR

Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR

There are 86 comments on the Fox Sports story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Lee Spencer is the Senior NASCAR Writer for FOXSports.com. She has provided award-winning coverage of auto racing over the last 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

you are an idiot

Mooresville, NC

#62 Aug 26, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He even lost his right to drive on the highway over his speeding spree with his wife in the car. He should have lost his right to drive on the track. He did not win but got his rear end torn up again Ha Ha.I It will take more than Kylie Busch to make me cry.
they did not take his license away cause he was speeding lol

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#63 Aug 26, 2013
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well his wife said they did. She shares a good friend with me. I don't
think she would lie about it.
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#65 Aug 26, 2013
If Tony Stewart had any class, he would have dumped the eye candy, kept Newman and got Kenseth and call it a day. He said no 4th car, now he gets Kurt. All I have to say is Newman is/was a class act and deserves much better. In fact the only Stewart Haas car that could end up in the chase.
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

#66 Aug 26, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He even lost his right to drive on the highway over his speeding spree with his wife in the car. He should have lost his right to drive on the track. He did not win but got his rear end torn up again Ha Ha.I It will take more than Kylie Busch to make me cry.
No, He's a great driver that you get all up in arms about cause he beats Jooyner.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#67 Aug 26, 2013
Kelly wrote:
If Tony Stewart had any class, he would have dumped the eye candy, kept Newman and got Kenseth and call it a day. He said no 4th car, now he gets Kurt. All I have to say is Newman is/was a class act and deserves much better. In fact the only Stewart Haas car that could end up in the chase.
The only problem with that is that Matt wouldn't work for SHR. He said when he left Roush that Coach Gibbs is the only owner he would drive for. And because of Matt's faith and class, that's turning out to be a win-win situation!

I'm sorry that Darian and Ryan got mixed up with SHR. They both are good guys and didn't deserve how SHR treated them. Darian's got a secure future now and I wish the same for Ryan. In fact, I wouldn't mind JGR either letting Kyle go, or adding a 4th team.

After what Kyle said about Ryan that would be sweet justice, and it seems Kyle can win in trucks and Nationwide, but has trouble closing the deal in Sprint Cup. JMO
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

#68 Aug 26, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that is that Matt wouldn't work for SHR. He said when he left Roush that Coach Gibbs is the only owner he would drive for. And because of Matt's faith and class, that's turning out to be a win-win situation!
I'm sorry that Darian and Ryan got mixed up with SHR. They both are good guys and didn't deserve how SHR treated them. Darian's got a secure future now and I wish the same for Ryan. In fact, I wouldn't mind JGR either letting Kyle go, or adding a 4th team.
After what Kyle said about Ryan that would be sweet justice, and it seems Kyle can win in trucks and Nationwide, but has trouble closing the deal in Sprint Cup. JMO
Its not that Kyle has trouble in Cup, They don't give him good cars every week. Yes he does win but other weeks His car is either crap or he gets in wrecks or blows up. Not a reflection on his talent. In fact, It burns your ass to see him drive so well.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#69 Aug 26, 2013
JohnnyDeppFan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not that Kyle has trouble in Cup, They don't give him good cars every week. Yes he does win but other weeks His car is either crap or he gets in wrecks or blows up. Not a reflection on his talent. In fact, It burns your ass to see him drive so well.
Well, then you agree with me. If JGR gives him so much junk he should want to go drive somewhere else. But who wants him?

FYI, my ass couldn't care less about Kyle Busch.
Manic 2

Newington, CT

#70 Aug 26, 2013
Just 1 question were you people on here born old ?? You never took a new car out to test it . And put the peddle to the metal to see what it had under the hood ??? I have a felling both my grandmother drove faster then some of the people on here . None of you people were young & foolish.GEEEHHHHHHH Even Tony & Matt joked about ALL their speeding tickets On TSL. LOL
Manic 2

Newington, CT

#71 Aug 26, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text> Well his wife said they did. She shares a good friend with me. I don't
think she would lie about it.
This is just a question. But what state pulls a persons license for speeding?? I know in NY & Vt they only pull a persons license for DUIs. I have been caught speeding many many times and never lost my lic.Just raised my INS :(

Location hidden

#73 Aug 28, 2013
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>This is just a question. But what state pulls a persons license for speeding?? I know in NY & Vt they only pull a persons license for DUIs. I have been caught speeding many many times and never lost my lic.Just raised my INS :(
You will need to ask Kylie's wife she told it herself? Most folks don't run 4x the speed limit.

Location hidden

#74 Aug 28, 2013
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>This is just a question. But what state pulls a persons license for speeding?? I know in NY & Vt they only pull a persons license for DUIs. I have been caught speeding many many times and never lost my lic.Just raised my INS :(
The State was North Carolina. In fact he went to court at Statesville N.C.
I called my friend she read me Samantha's E-mail. They were on a 2 lane road near a subdivision, and day care center, and church.
clocked at 128 miles per hour. He was charged with speeding, reckless and careless driving. Here is his penalty---lost his license for 45
days, fined $1000 and 30 hours community service and 1 year probation.
this was his wife's words.

Location hidden

#75 Aug 28, 2013
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a bigger idiot. They took them for 45 days...+ more stuff.
Manic 2

Farmington, CT

#78 Aug 28, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>You will need to ask Kylie's wife she told it herself? Most folks don't run 4x the speed limit.
You mean to tell me you never took a test car out on the back roads and pushed it till it quit?? Not once??? Hell I still do :) You or your boyfriend ( when you were teenagers ) didn't take your parents cars . Out on the back roads DRAG RACING???? Or out on the horse tracks racing ovals pretend you were Mario A. What did you people do for FUN ?? Have granny teach you how to KNIT.GEEEEEh
Manic 2

Farmington, CT

#79 Aug 28, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>The State was North Carolina. In fact he went to court at Statesville N.C.
I called my friend she read me Samantha's E-mail. They were on a 2 lane road near a subdivision, and day care center, and church.
clocked at 128 miles per hour. He was charged with speeding, reckless and careless driving. Here is his penalty---lost his license for 45
days, fined $1000 and 30 hours community service and 1 year probation.
this was his wife's words.
1st I never stated your were not telling the truth . I just found it a surprise they took his license.They do not do this in NYS or VT. I have received speeding tickets every year since I got my license.Hell if I lived in NC they would have me on the FBIs MOST WANTED LIST. LOL

Location hidden

#80 Aug 28, 2013
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You mean to tell me you never took a test car out on the back roads and pushed it till it quit?? Not once??? Hell I still do :) You or your boyfriend ( when you were teenagers ) didn't take your parents cars . Out on the back roads DRAG RACING???? Or out on the horse tracks racing ovals pretend you were Mario A. What did you people do for FUN ?? Have granny teach you how to KNIT.GEEEEEh
We never went 128 miles per hour on a 2 lane road and we sure never did knit. We went swimming and dancing a lot and on weekends we raced our go carts on the go cart track. I still
go to the track here in Indy and drag race often. We have 2 cars in the US Nationals this weekend. They are proper places to do your speeding.
kurtbucsh1fan

United States

#81 Aug 29, 2013
I would like to see Kurt in his old number 97 in black red and white colored car with the name on it Kurt OUTLAW Busch.
GO TONY GO

Elk Grove Village, IL

#82 Aug 29, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We never went 128 miles per hour on a 2 lane road and we sure never did knit. We went swimming and dancing a lot and on weekends we raced our go carts on the go cart track. I still
go to the track here in Indy and drag race often. We have 2 cars in the US Nationals this weekend. They are proper places to do your speeding.
Sounds like fun good luck! Have fun

Location hidden

#84 Aug 29, 2013
GO TONY GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like fun good luck! Have fun
Just hoping to make it through the weekend this heat is killing me.
GO TONY GO

Elk Grove Village, IL

#85 Aug 29, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Just hoping to make it through the weekend this heat is killing me.
In the 90's outside Chicago. Try and stay cool and hydrated and have a great weekend
manic 2

East Hartford, CT

#86 Aug 29, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We never went 128 miles per hour on a 2 lane road and we sure never did knit. We went swimming and dancing a lot and on weekends we raced our go carts on the go cart track. I still
Well maybe it was the fact its all cow towns around here. With a lot of good flat back rds. I think the biggest thrill was not getting caught. If the parents ever knew what we did with their cars. EEEEKKKKK What can I say we were young and foolish. But we had a ball. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come every time Jr runs out of talent they ... 20 hr Hilton Head 8
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Apr 3 SoundPhart 24
News NASCAR's Jamie McMurray enjoying resurgence at ... Apr 2 Resurgence Phart 2
Nascar tours Mar 30 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
Crank it up Mar 26 Oscar 2
I wish Kyle Busch had've been able to whip Mar '17 elliott104 20
You Could Swing A Dead Cat ... Phoenix Grandsta... Mar '17 Old NASCAR fan 3
More from around the web