gonna fix the chase mess up

gonna fix the chase mess up

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

when is nascar

Dothan, AL

#1 Sep 13, 2013
well we waiting on nascar to fix all the mistakes before the chase starts. not to much time left. sunday is the first race in the chase.its real easy nascar take 15 car out. put 24 car in.then maybe listen in on car38 and whats maybe going on. I think I could fix this fast you watch the number 22 car and get all the facts. well number 24 should be in .this is so simple for yall to make.try to fix it before the chase starts on sunday. if nothing else make a new rule for the chase if you cant fix it let the fans fix it. car 24 should be in the chase. if you going to have a chase in nascar it looks like to me the fans should be able to see whats maybe right and correct it. if yall cant fix it right. if not go back to other ways. maybe go back to nascar old point system.its not right to start the chase when its all messed up before you take the green flag on sunday.
when is nascar

Dothan, AL

#2 Sep 13, 2013
when is nascar wrote:
well we waiting on nascar to fix all the mistakes before the chase starts. not to much time left. sunday is the first race in the chase.its real easy nascar take 15 car out. put 24 car in.then maybe listen in on car38 and whats maybe going on. I think I could fix this fast you watch the number 22 car and get all the facts. well number 24 should be in .this is so simple for yall to make.try to fix it before the chase starts on sunday. if nothing else make a new rule for the chase if you cant fix it let the fans fix it. car 24 should be in the chase. if you going to have a chase in nascar it looks like to me the fans should be able to see whats maybe right and correct it. if yall cant fix it right. if not go back to other ways. maybe go back to nascar old point system.its not right to start the chase when its all messed up before you take the green flag on sunday.
Bowyer spins to give teamamte a chance?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Jeff Goron IS in.

Under the circumstances I would expect Jeff to be in top form the rest of the year.
I wonder what thecurrent odds are forhim right now Might be a good time to throwdown some bills on Jeff Gordon.
Truix fan

Hazard, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2013
The only person who got hurt out of that whole mess was truix.
I don't see how anyone can say that Jeff Gordon deserves to be in the chase.he never earned it by driving.he couldn't get in fairly,so NASCAR made him a place.
Newman doesn't deserve to be in either. If you can't do it on your own driving,then you don't deserve to be in the chase.
NASCAR has destroyed this sport.
It use to be about racing.now , it's all about these cry baby drivers.
NASCAR said they couldn't prove that bowyer spun out on purpose.well, if you can't prove what happened,then why do anything?
Cause, Hendricks runs this sport!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick to drive Daytona 500 for Premium... 2 hr Well Phartse 2
News Danica Patrick claims last year in NASCAR "felt... Sat Top phartse 4
News APNewsBreak: GoDaddy to sponsor Patrick in 'Dan... Jan 20 WhatPhartse 5
News Retiring NASCAR star Danica Patrick hopes to ha... Jan 19 Oink pharts 6
News Chip Ganassi Racing will not provide ride for D... Jan 17 Yeah phartse 9
News Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl ... Jan 17 IsPhartse 5
News Earnhardt interested in becoming minority owner... Jan 16 You Phartse 2
More from around the web