#47 spews oil on track

#47 spews oil on track

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

RaceFan

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 12, 2012
How dangerous does Nascar want this to be?#47, B Labonte car dropped oil all over the track and Nascar refused to call a caution.
Shame on you Nascar.could have killed someone.
Green Flag

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2012
You're right, RaceFan; it could have ended up horribly. Brad K.(with a straight face) said that the oil was pouring out of Kyle's car and that's what started the trouble. What a jerk!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2012
RaceFan wrote:
How dangerous does Nascar want this to be?#47, B Labonte car dropped oil all over the track and Nascar refused to call a caution.
Shame on you Nascar.could have killed someone.
Drag racers get
fined when they blow oil all over the track they also take points away
from them. Nascar don't care about driver safety they just want to fatten their own pay checks. In my book the way they run nascar sucks....
Mary

Washington, DC

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Green Flag wrote:
You're right, RaceFan; it could have ended up horribly. Brad K.(with a straight face) said that the oil was pouring out of Kyle's car and that's what started the trouble. What a jerk!
Now hold it! Brad didn't know it was the 47 dumping the oil because he was nowhere close to him until right before the collision with Busch. He did see Kyle slipping & sliding & was just mistaken. I'm positive he knows the truth behind the oil now.
Green Flag

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Mary, if the oil was coming out of Kyle's car, as fast as he was driving, he would have been ahead of it and not slipping and sliding in it. Brad K. is still a jerk for many reasons.
A Real Fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Great Finish, best this year. I think they should put oil on the track for every race finish.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#8 Aug 14, 2012
A Real Fan wrote:
Great Finish, best this year. I think they should put oil on the track for every race finish.
Excellent idea, maybe lay down some oil and nail another jet dryer at the same time; sure to give NASCARs rating a boost.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#9 Aug 14, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent idea, maybe lay down some oil and nail another jet dryer at the same time; sure to give NASCARs rating a boost.
So if they did all that, maybe you would actually watch a race and be a stockcar racing fan???????? Its all about wrecks and ratings for you??? LOL!!!!!!!!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>So if they did all that, maybe you would actually watch a race and be a stockcar racing fan???????? Its all about wrecks and ratings for you??? LOL!!!!!!!!!
Me and the fools running NASCAR!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#11 Aug 14, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and the fools running NASCAR!
Well, it is a business, and they like any other business desire to make a profit. The NFL, NBA, NHL, WNBA, even the Olympics, want good ratings and to make money, and they all do. Ill talk to Mike, Robin, and Wayne and see if some restructuring of the folks that run NASCAR can be made. I doubt it but Ill ask them. Im sure they desire to make people who complain and accuse them of wrongdoing the happiest of all the non fans like you. But I will ask them if they will step down or aside so some other more ept personel can run NASCAR, just for you..........
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#12 Aug 14, 2012
<quoted text>Well, it is a business, and they like any other business desire to make a profit. The NFL, NBA, NHL, WNBA, even the Olympics, want good ratings and to make money, and they all do. Ill talk to Mike, Robin, and Wayne and see if some restructuring of the folks that run NASCAR can be made. I doubt it but Ill ask them. Im sure they desire to make people who complain and accuse them of wrongdoing the happiest of all the non fans like you. But I will ask them if they will step down or aside so some other more ept personel can run NASCAR, just for you..........
While you're at it say hi to Brian for me.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#13 Aug 14, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it say hi to Brian for me.
He says hi back and" thanks for calling me a fool".
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#14 Aug 15, 2012
<quoted text>He says hi back and" thanks for calling me a fool".
I figured he'd take it as a complement.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#15 Aug 15, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured he'd take it as a complement.
LOL, would you have taken it as a compliment??? You my friend are clueless,........LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List Of Juniors Flaws (Sep '07) 1 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 100
If you ain't first, you're last! 4 hr Cale 11 1
"empty seats at bristol" !! Fri PatrickJ 14
New site just came out give free nascar stuff (Aug '07) Thu Hilton Head 10
Danica - Consistant As All Get Out Wed Rich K 2
News Carl Edwards nudges to NASCAR victory Wed Rich K 2
Place Your Bets - Richmond Today Apr 27 MrTinkertrain24 7
More from around the web