Logano is a little beotch

Logano is a little beotch

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Tony should have, said "what would Dale Sr have done"? When that little pimply faced wuss put the block on him..... yeah!
stewert look in mirror

Seekonk, MA

#2 Mar 25, 2013
how soon Tony forgts the 25 car pile up he caused blocking for lead in Talladga last year no better then any one else
Duh2

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Tony was correct in his anger. moldy bread Lagona spun his tires , couldn't get going., Tony did what any real race driver would do,
Logano big mouth has got him some real trouble now. I see he has not tweeted any big mouth news. he is nuts. Maybeugly Daddy will help him out.
Pete Moss

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Duh2 wrote:
Tony was correct in his anger. moldy bread Lagona spun his tires , couldn't get going., Tony did what any real race driver would do,
Logano big mouth has got him some real trouble now. I see he has not tweeted any big mouth news. he is nuts. Maybeugly Daddy will help him out.
Yeah. I'm sure Legano is quaking in his boots 'cause some fat guy wants to take a swing at him. LOL.
Pickles

Denham Springs, LA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Logano's statement that he was only trying to win the race and not wreck Denny was false because Kyle had already passed both of them prior to Logano's intentionally wrecking Hamlin. They should have taken Logano to the trailer.
Mary

Ruther Glen, VA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
There is a difference between an attempted block with 2 corners to go & a block with 9 to go on a restart. If Logano did that to try & win against Stewart (Or Hamlin) on the last lap, it would be understandable. 9 to go... not so much.

Look closely at the camera angles & you'll see that Logano did NOT get loose; he just drove straight into him to make sure he didn't win, even if it meant he didn't win either. He even admitted to wrecking Hamlin on purpose, even though he phrased it to where some might not get that message.

Logano is a punk & I hope someone, anyone, wipes him out. He does not deserve to be in NASCAR, let alone the 22 ride.
Duh

Groveport, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2013
amen to last poster. it even read in the morning paper that Logano stated Hamlin got what he deserved & that it was payback for last week. he did no care or have any sympathy that Hamlin was airlifted to the hospital . Logano should have been taken to the trailer. do not worry. Tony & is friends will take care of him. he is moldy bread. ha
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#8 Mar 25, 2013
I say they haul a steel cage to all the races and let any of the drivers who want to settle a problem and has the balls to step in there go at it without the big bad crew getting in the middle. It would probably fill more seats than are being sold now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' 37 min la la la lola 11
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 13 hr I know dats right 22
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) Aug 29 race 5
Uh Oh Toyota Aug 29 I know dats right 1
NASCAR bitcoin betting Aug 26 Rossi 4
Yup 26 cup wins & 2 Daytona 500's Aug 25 Cale 11 2
Trck race at Bristol last night Aug 23 I know dats right 3
More from around the web