Kelly Heaphy
whoa trash

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2013
trash trash. she humiliated her meal ticket. she only works in his bed. no career . no real job!!!!!!. she wears the pants in that relationship. she just ruined his nascar chances. she should be banned from all tracks . trash trash. trash. she is no longer in high school. she is a bully, she needs taken out behind the trailer.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Stupid c*nt.
myohmy

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 4, 2013
she really is a young cu--. just sleeping around for her meal ticket so she doesn't have to get a real job just sleep around & let some driver take care of her, bully metalitly. stupid young . I hope she gets banned from the track. So I guess if she has children, she will slap them upside of face. way to go trash. she has anger problms. let her driver boy handle his own probems. quit shaming him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2013
I doubt that papis's jaw is dislocated, but she should be banned...papis can be an a- hole, but he was put in an unfair situation in this case
racefan

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 4, 2013
she was fined 2500. and banned from all Nascar races,activites idefinetly . good for Nascar, get rid of that high school, sleeper trash. I bet she was high on drugs or drunk. guess he will find him another groupie if he is lucky to race!
Rabman

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Thank Kelly for the excitement. I watched the race and you gave me the only excitement. There was a few more that needed slapping. I think NASCAR should hire you to slapped the chit out of few of the drives and some of the fans. They need to do something and I think you would be the right person to police the pits.

Thanks Hon. for the entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas wish List. (Dec '10) 4 hr Obama who 26
News Johnson's 8th title could stake him as NASCAR's... 7 hr WonPhartzx 16
News Chase Elliott wins Daytona pole as NASCAR begin... Wed CoolPhartcs 4
Fedup Wed MrTinkertrain24 4
question about new format Tue Bubba 16
Dover or London Feb 20 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
News NASCAR's Danica Patrick adamant she fairly prom... Feb 18 FairlyPhartss 2
More from around the web