Tony Stewart Removes Kyle Busch to Ta...

Tony Stewart Removes Kyle Busch to Take Victory at Daytona

There are 29 comments on the Auto Racing Daily story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Tony Stewart Removes Kyle Busch to Take Victory at Daytona. In it, Auto Racing Daily reports that:

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone faced criticism from politicians and Jewish groups Saturday after being quoted as saying that Adolf Hitler "got things done." He was quoted as saying that democracy "hasn't done a lot of good for many countries - including this one." "In a lot of ways, terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auto Racing Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nascar Reality

Rome, NY

#22 Jul 6, 2009
Suzi wrote:
What a way to end a race. That was awesome. Now that Smoke has overtaken Junior in merchandise sales, it's time to vote to officially make Smoke the Most Popular Driver in 2009:
http://www.chexmostpopulardriver.com/
You think because you went to some website that told you Tony took over the merchandise sales that he is now the most popular driver? Are you for real? I think that Tony is an excellent driver! But the most popular, I hardly think so. Should he be rewarded for his accomplishments so far this year? Sure he should, oh wait, he already is! He is the points leader.
Nascar Reality

Rome, NY

#23 Jul 6, 2009
PrincessStewart14 wrote:
ANd before someone comes at me and says 'You wouldn't be so easy going about it if Kyle had done that to Tony' Well yes I would be. Sure I'd be upset that Tony lost the race, but again That's racin' boys, either grow some freakin' balls or get the hell of the track!
Ok, Next on the soap box... LOL
No, I think you mean what you say, its a racin deal whether Tony was involved or not. Keep in mind Danica Patrick is not fielded in these line ups, the drivers already have the balls, but some fail to prove it.

BJH
Sammy

AOL

#24 Jul 6, 2009
Suzi wrote:
What a way to end a race. That was awesome. Now that Smoke has overtaken Junior in merchandise sales, it's time to vote to officially make Smoke the Most Popular Driver in 2009:
http://www.chexmostpopulardriver.com/
gimme some of what you've been smokin'

Since: Jun 09

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Jul 6, 2009
Nascar Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, JR is always brought in, but NASCAR fans can't help themselves. The JR Nation has opened themselves up to the criticism they receive because they, the JR Nation, have painted him to be this superior driver. Is JR a good driver, sure he is, if he wasn't he wouldn't be racing with the best 42 drivers in NASCAR everyweek. Is he as good as you, the JR Nation paint him to be, No! You make excuses for him, when reality points to the other problems. All-in-all, you fail to realize that he is just the average Joe on the track, as with all the other 42 drivers on the track! No one has ruined Dale Jr's reputation more than his fans, you all fail to face reality, he is only human! You, the fan, have built up a product that cannot preform to the standards you have set, that is not JR's fault, the compition is just to real. You, the fan (see a trend), have put him in his position, be careful of what you wish for!
(Oh can you imagine the response to this!!))
BJH
You don't need to speak for all JR fans. Im a huge JR fan and always will be. Ive been watching NASCAR for the past 24 years. I know JR isn't the best out there, but hey he ain't the worse either. You can look at Kevin Harvick, and the other 23 drivers doing worse then he is. I don't build him up to be anything. He isn't his father nor do I ever expect him to be that way. He isn't doing that well, but hey there are a lot out there who aren't and some who are. So don't get on here saying all JR fans...because we're not all the same.

Since: Jun 09

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Jul 6, 2009
Nascar Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You think because you went to some website that told you Tony took over the merchandise sales that he is now the most popular driver? Are you for real? I think that Tony is an excellent driver! But the most popular, I hardly think so. Should he be rewarded for his accomplishments so far this year? Sure he should, oh wait, he already is! He is the points leader.
I completly agree with you. The Chex Most Popular driver is a fan vote, so for Tony to win this, he needs his fans to get on there and vote. Im a huge Dale Jr fan and he has won this for the past 5 years becauase his fans voted. Yes I would love to see Tony win this, don't have any hate towards him at all...but to win this its about fan vote, not merchandise sold.
Dustin Holmes

Oregon, WI

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Tony Stewart is a dirty ol' prick!
Kkahne 5

Oregon, WI

#28 Oct 29, 2013
Tony Stewart is a fat box full of kitty cat litter!!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#30 Oct 29, 2013
And it doesn't matter what name you go by Wisconsin, your opinion is disgusting.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#31 Oct 29, 2013
Dustin Holmes wrote:
Tony Stewart is a dirty ol' prick!
Really Dude, you went all the way back to a 2009 thread in order to have something to post about, really, Really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why wont nascar..... 1 hr Hilton Head 3
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... Sun UsesPhartse 25
Done with Nascar Sun Exfanofnascar 1
make nascar great again Oct 21 Garrett Steiger 5
The Chase is NOT Exciting Oct 16 Bob 10
Talledega farce Oct 16 Cale 11 5
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct 13 HisPhartse 6
More from around the web