sadler and pastrana
deer

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Why do the announcers feel compelled to make excuses for these crap drivers? Every race these two idiots crash in cars that are the most funded cars on the circuit. They have definitely taken the place of Danica

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2013
deer wrote:
Why do the announcers feel compelled to make excuses for these crap drivers? Every race these two idiots crash in cars that are the most funded cars on the circuit. They have definitely taken the place of Danica
Travis is new, so I can understand him wrecking. Sadler just sucks and never will make it back to cup.
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#3 Sep 22, 2013
deer wrote:
it seems like most popular and fan favorites have nothing to do with driver ability in nascar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) 1 hr Cale 11 15
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Wed NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Tue WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug 8 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
More from around the web