Bowyer spins to give teamamte a chance?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba

Rodman, NY

#21 Sep 14, 2013
and now its the 20 and 38 they are looking at , it is no different than letting a teammate lead a lap , do they start looking at when the lead car pits , to see if it helps a teammate or someone associated with their team , do they keep a closer eye on restarts to see if the lead car lets number 2 go ahead to get a point , do they monitor the radios to see if someone is told to block a car in the pits , is it cheating to let a car go ahead to get the lucky dog , what Bowyer did was wrong but even Jr. said it happens more than you know ,

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#22 Sep 14, 2013
I wouldn't want to be in Bowyer's car this weekend.
This girl

Hazard, KY

#23 Sep 14, 2013
Wonder how many times that Hendrick bunch has been caught cheating?
And they have been caught before.
But, it's okay for them to do it.
It's fine when NASCAR throws a caution for imaginary debris on the track,just so jimmy Johnson can get caught up.
Junior has quit trying to even race at all. Hendrick's got him where they want him,shoved to the side.i can't figure out why junior doesn't realize this.
Jeff Gordon can't even get in the chase. He has to make NASCAR find him a spot.
Yeah, that hendrick's team , they 've got all the money, but no talent. They have to buy there way in.
Everyone has an opinion.......
And this is mine.
NASCAR is a joke now-a-days!
Bubba

Rodman, NY

#24 Sep 14, 2013
This girl wrote:
Wonder how many times that Hendrick bunch has been caught cheating?
And they have been caught before.
But, it's okay for them to do it.
It's fine when NASCAR throws a caution for imaginary debris on the track,just so jimmy Johnson can get caught up.
Junior has quit trying to even race at all. Hendrick's got him where they want him,shoved to the side.i can't figure out why junior doesn't realize this.
Jeff Gordon can't even get in the chase. He has to make NASCAR find him a spot.
Yeah, that hendrick's team , they 've got all the money, but no talent. They have to buy there way in.
Everyone has an opinion.......
And this is mine.
NASCAR is a joke now-a-days!
of course it is , go to a small race track , the fastest cars race the rest go home , no lucky dogs , no Danika just riding around , no fan vote to get a nobody in the all star race , no competition caution because it rained over nite , just a bunch racing their guts out for a win ...
Otis

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Sep 14, 2013
This girl wrote:
I don't care who's team you are on,if you can't race and get yourself in,then you don't deserve to be there.
EXACTLY!! That's why Truex isn't in the Chase & nor should Joey Logano be there.
Gordon had raced his way into the Chase prior to all the manipulating & deserves to be in there. He had a sure 12th spot in the Chase prior to Bowyers spin. Martin Truex would not have been in the Chase had Bowyer not spun, therefore he should be out as he is. There was no way for Joey Logano to advance to the Chase because he was two laps down & couldn't get another point....until Bowyers spin. Logano should also be on the outside of the Chase looking in the same way Truex should & is.
Bubba

Rodman, NY

#26 Sep 15, 2013
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!! That's why Truex isn't in the Chase & nor should Joey Logano be there.
Gordon had raced his way into the Chase prior to all the manipulating & deserves to be in there. He had a sure 12th spot in the Chase prior to Bowyers spin. Martin Truex would not have been in the Chase had Bowyer not spun, therefore he should be out as he is. There was no way for Joey Logano to advance to the Chase because he was two laps down & couldn't get another point....until Bowyers spin. Logano should also be on the outside of the Chase looking in the same way Truex should & is.
and that's why the chase is a joke ,the 10 are in on points , the other two are in based on top 20 and number of wins , spin or no spin no way to tell what would happen , and as I have said there are way too many ways to manipulate the outcome , I guess you could say its the American way to cheat ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NUMBER 18 Toyota again fastest! 18 min Rich K 2
Can NASCAR be saved? 19 hr Fedup 5
Kim Coon 20 hr Luv ya 1
What should NASCAR do to Kennseth? Sat judylbrown3 6
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Sat judylbrown3 7
Kenseth keeps Loudon win. Penalized $25K and 15... Sat judylbrown3 5
News Kevin Harvick hopes for another Brickyard 400 win Sat judylbrown3 1
More from around the web