Taunton, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Eat that all #48 haters.

Birmingham, AL

#2 Feb 24, 2013
The race already suxed before he won.

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I hate JJ but I sure do love those sprint cup girls fire suits.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Only race that is fun in NASCAR is Nationwide road courses. Nascar died in the 1980's.

Winchester, VA

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Eat that all #48 haters.
That's right SUPERFAN! All you HATERS can get in line and eat it up...NUM NUM NUM NUM!!!! Haha What a finish! Jimmie saved his best for last. Who better to win the first Gen6 race than 5x. I'd say thats a STATEMENT after what happened to him last year @ Daytona. On to Phoenix next week & make it 2 for 2, baby!

Birmingham, AL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
I agree with u Goldwater. I will spend my time watching nationwide and who cares new king. No one will b watching this year except 200 JJ fans.

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Hey "JJ48SUPERFAN", you do realize that NASCAR won Jimmie that race by deciding to throw a debris caution just as a loop said he was the leader so he could get to the top side & not Keselowski, right?

What a garbage ending to a garbage race! I recommend no longer calling the Damntona 500 "The Great American Race", because whether it is NASCAR or WWE, or any other sanctioning body, if they put "The Great American" in the title or nickname of anything, & it always comes out a dud event. It's sad the way that works...

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Mary, you are so right. he did not win by being the best driver. remember all the practices , he was a panty waist & rode in the rear, had his panties in a bunch!!!! did not wish to get his car diry nor mess up his topee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have a great off season 4 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2015 5
Danica finishes disappointing season in 24th place 20 hr Cale 11 1
News Tony Stewart to have new crew chief for final S... Tue Fart news 6
Poll He won a race this year so should Jeff Gordon r... Mon Thanks Jeff 0
It what sport can someone miss 1/3 of the seaso... Mon Cale 11 4
Why dont they just hand... Mon ballison 14
Puffin Crushcar Mon WWE CRASHCAR 2015 2
More from around the web