Hamlin turned Logan into the wall!!!

Hamlin turned Logan into the wall!!!

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Anonymous

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Just laps before Waltrip and the others were talking about how Logano was loose. Everyone knew they would trade paint into the final lap. When you see the replays however, hamlin turned into Logano's right rear quarter panel. How does everyone say Logano crashed Hamlin? I like both racers and don't wish Hamlin, or anyone else for that matter, ill will, but Logano got turned, not the other way around.
Anonymous

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Typing too fast...pardon the misspells!
Racin is Rubbin

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Yes,Hamlin did get into the back of Logano and almost turned him. Hamlin was trying just about every trick in the book trying to rough him up without it being so noticable.

If Hamlin would have held his line up top instead of squeezing Logano down low he wouldn't have gotten wrecked and Kyle wouldn't have been able to fly by them like he did. Hamlin left the top lane wide open and even if they didn't wreck Kyle would have still won.
Duh

Groveport, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2013
fldinosaur wrote:
Just laps before Waltrip and the others were talking about how Logano was loose. Everyone knew they would trade paint into the final lap. When you see the replays however, hamlin turned into Logano's right rear quarter panel. How does everyone say Logano crashed Hamlin? I like both racers and don't wish Hamlin, or anyone else for that matter, ill will, but Logano got turned, not the other way around.
do not know what replay you watched, but you are incorrect. Logano admitted he drove into corner to hard, got loose and gave Hamlin what he deserved. maybe you should watch all the replays and interviews with an open mind. just saying.
pat d

Edinboro, PA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
fldinosaur wrote:
I agree, I remember when hamlin and company wrecked brad every chance they got said he couldn't drive. Logano had every right to defend to win. Should watch it joey is learning to stand up for himself
fldinosaur

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
do not know what replay you watched, but you are incorrect. Logano admitted he drove into corner to hard, got loose and gave Hamlin what he deserved. maybe you should watch all the replays and interviews with an open mind. just saying.
As I said, I like both drivers so I have no sway either way. can't be more open minded than that. Yes, Logano did slide up into Hamlin and they both rubbed for a distance. Then, from a front and rear replay, you saw Hamlin turn into Logano's right rear quarter panel.

My big objection was that all of the commentators saw Logano, like you, as the ONLY one responsible. Along with their Gen6 rah rah, their PC is getting unbearable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can NASCAR's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Moto... 7 hr WatchPharts 20
News Team Penske brings Blaney back in 2018 from Woo... 8 hr TeamPhartzs 6
News NASCAR scanner sounds at Indy: Clint Bowyer cus... 12 hr Besidex phartes 2
News Earnhardt defends crew chief Ives in shaky fina... 12 hr Yes phartse 5
anyone need nascar tickets ? Tue U Dont Matter 3
News Logano in serious danger of missing playoffs Tue PlayoffsPhaart 6
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... Tue One phartse 4
More from around the web