Ex-NASCAR driver Dick Trickle dead of apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound

May 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit News

Authorities in North Carolina say former NASCAR driver Dick Trickle has died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't care less about someone who takes their own life,regardless of what he accomplished

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RacingFan20 wrote:
I couldn't care less about someone who takes their own life,regardless of what he accomplished
It's a sad, selfish act...but your comment is sad too...w/o knowing what he was going through, only one can judge...
Curmudgeon

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

>>I couldn't care less about someone who takes their own life,regardless of what he accomplished<<

Your comment is as ignorant as it is hateful. The circumstances and illness which led to the tragic choice he made could have occurred with anyone else....including you. Consider yourself lucky that it hasn't and have a little compassion for those whose suffering leads to such a devastating decision.

May he rest in peace.
Allen

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

I agree with the previous two post. No one knows what anyone else is going through.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I offer my thoughts and prayers to his family and other loved ones he left behind
Duh Huh

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I can say I was a fan of Nascar's Tricky Dick back in the day. He was the oldest ROY award driver in history driving the #84 Miller High Life in 1989 at the age of 48. He didn't win a race but with a name like that you couldn't help but like the ol' guy. When I was a younger boy I can honestly say I liked to watch my Dick Trickle race come Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••