How do you become a NASCAR driver?
Grandpaw Whitey

Brandon, MS

#879 Mar 21, 2013
They really trying to get women, blacks and queers into the sport. So if u are a black lesbian it would be a big plus.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#880 Mar 21, 2013
have an a s,,,i mean have a but like danica
speedy

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#881 May 6, 2013
well i like going fast i ave been driving from i am 12 am 17 now the fastest i ave driven is 260 kmh and that was fun dnt give up on your dream cus one day it will come true if you are not first u r last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#882 May 6, 2013
Apply at your local redneck bar.
dick

Oconto Falls, WI

#883 May 17, 2013
knock a few theeth out and keep saying boogity boogity boogity
dick

Oconto Falls, WI

#884 May 17, 2013
teeth sorry for the typo..... sleeping with you sister would help also

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#885 May 17, 2013
Ask mom/dad for a million to get started...
ron graham

United States

#886 May 23, 2013
I am a professor driver looking for work..
Jenny

Somerset, KY

#887 Jun 12, 2013
My grandson is 18 years old and has been dirt track racing for 3 years and hasnít lost a race in 2 years. He, along with his dad built three race cars (4 cylinder stock) the last two have never been beat. He is a natural at racing and can take a engine apart and put it back together in no time, he is very mechanically inclined. He would love to be in NASCAR, What would be the first step?
He has no idea that I am doing this!!
Jac Legg

Tucker, GA

#888 Jun 13, 2013
Jenny wrote:
My grandson is 18 years old and has been dirt track racing for 3 years and hasn’t lost a race in 2 years. He, along with his dad built three race cars (4 cylinder stock) the last two have never been beat. He is a natural at racing and can take a engine apart and put it back together in no time, he is very mechanically inclined. He would love to be in NASCAR, What would be the first step?
He has no idea that I am doing this!!
It would really help if he's black and gay, the blacks won't participate unless there's a black in the mix and the queers need someone to "root" for.
dick

Green Bay, WI

#889 Jul 5, 2013
Jac Legg wrote:
<quoted text>
It would really help if he's black and gay, the blacks won't participate unless there's a black in the mix and the queers need someone to "root" for.
blacks wont race unless cadilac gets in nascar. also blacks need a helmet they can wear sideways lol lol lol maybe they could KFC as a sponcer.
hendrick motorsports fan

Albany, NY

#890 Jul 9, 2013
I'm 11 and I do Go Kart racing. I have wanted to be a nascar racer since i was 4. So far, I'm on track (no pun intended) to become a dirt track sprint car racer by the time I'm 17, and maybe getting into Nationwide or Camping World Trucks by the time I'm 23-24 so I'm excited!
tony s

Mountain, WI

#891 Jul 9, 2013
hendrick motorsports fan wrote:
I'm 11 and I do Go Kart racing. I have wanted to be a nascar racer since i was 4. So far, I'm on track (no pun intended) to become a dirt track sprint car racer by the time I'm 17, and maybe getting into Nationwide or Camping World Trucks by the time I'm 23-24 so I'm excited!
good luck to you. I hope you do well
Kenneth

Fitchburg, MA

#892 Aug 12, 2013
I know an owner named Ron Bouchard, who lives in Massachusetts, 10 minutes away from me. I am 12, and have a small chance of getting him or inspiring him to put me ain a go-cart and my coreer could begin. I am lucky since he live snear me and i met him before, but otherwise with you, if you dont know someone, you may not make it. But, always try to be one driver, just race as good as you can. You are 28 now so i hope you are a good driver:). Unlike you, atleast i know an owner of a multimillionaire company owner and former driver. Good luck though!
Kenneth

Fitchburg, MA

#893 Aug 12, 2013
Btw, my family is low class, so its really hard for ke. If i ever become a driver i would be known asb Kenneth Savage of Leominster Massachusetts. Sorry for the spelling errors.
cedric

United States

#894 Sep 5, 2013
No we should not because ifwe do that will put us in danger we dont need another war

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#895 Sep 9, 2013
Jusy_Sayn wrote:
Ask mom/dad for a million to get started...
A million wont do it. More like $20...
Jake from state farm

London, KY

#896 Sep 10, 2013
Kiss a France on the GRass!
Todd

Bapchule, AZ

#897 Sep 10, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
Apply at your local redneck bar.
Go bone yourself.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#898 Sep 10, 2013
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Go bone yourself.
Is that physically possible? If you find a way to accomplish this, please, let me know! I meant it as a joke anyways. Lighten up, Mr. Todd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR looking to future without jack men 10 hr Behind the scenes 1
Reporter Jenna Fryer reporting politics not th... 10 hr Behind the scenes 1
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Fri Brooklyn Bernie 16
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 16 NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Aug 15 WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
More from around the web