Me Myself and I

Glendale, CA

#23 May 16, 2006
Where do I find one of those classes where I can take my boyfriend to drive a Nascar? I'm in Los Angeles btw....
hill boy

Seattle, WA

#24 May 23, 2006
dude that is so cool.I am 14 years old and i just got into nascar it seema interesting and im wanting to join it as well i want to drive fast and for a long time .im a total gear head
hill boy

Seattle, WA

#25 May 23, 2006
john wrote:
I am 14 years old and I'd like to become a nascar driver. How would I start racing? And am I too young?
dude ,i am 14 years old to and i am a total gear head i want to join as well it seems so fun to drive 200 mph on a streataway
kevin

Canada

#26 May 23, 2006
i want to race but i don't have the money. i just got the games. i'm 16 yrs old i have the need for speed on a 2 mile track with 42 other cars packed around be flooring it at 194 mph. sure its a dream. but if any of us really wanted to race and didn't take no for an answer, it can be done. duh.
kevin

Canada

#27 May 23, 2006
oh and by the way "nasord" evernham blows. hendrick blows away competition. so tell your dad that dodge sucks and that u want to grow up to drive a chevy monte carlo
Leonel Rubio

United States

#28 May 29, 2006
Racing cars is my dream. I'd like car sence I was a little boy.
My dream is to be a NASCAR driver. I do have a gokart. But how can I start to become Nascar driver.
UKNOW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#29 May 30, 2006
KNOW SOMEONE WITH MONEY THATS HOW
Milwaukeez Best

Milwaukee, WI

#30 Jun 4, 2006
I have been driving cars since age 4 on my fathers lap, then at age 8 learned how to drive stick shift on a busy freeway.... I am 20 and fell away from it, but with the dirt tracks coming to a close and me having the money to build a modified car, there are no places, but you have to do what you have to do, go to your nearest parking lot and learn the feel of a car sliding out of control without you having the control, go to the local races and watch the racers that have had there shot. I watch any racer, at any track and at anytime, I would also like to start getting my way back to what I used to be... As far as becoming a Nascar driver, give it some time man keep your dream in front of you and do not let it slip away like most of us have, you keep that state of mind, and make sure you do not forget me when your in Nascar!!

Brent_Blaszyk@hotmail.com
Danger

Saskatoon, Canada

#31 Jun 7, 2006
Obviously, most of you have never had a dream; or at least went for it. I am not saying that anyone can do it, but I am saying that any can get better at anything they try hard at. You might not ever race NASCAR in your life, but you will have fun at it. If you like racing, you should go for it, practice and race. There is always a race you can get into. I live in Canada, and there is barely any people that live around here. But on streets at the middle of the night you can see streets bocked off and cars racing down them.[In the night because it is illegal!] You will always find someone that will want to race you. It is probably one of the most expensice hobbies but it doesn't have to be. You don't need the best car in the world for a good race. If you are good, you will make a name for yourself easy. But the truth is, a small amount get there. Nonetheless, if you want to race, take into concideration the danger you are putting yourself and others. RACE ON! Oh, and don't street race illegaly!
gordongal

Rozet, WY

#32 Jun 8, 2006
I'm a twenty year old female. I have been into racing since I was five. I have never driven at a track but I have done a lot of research on the suject because like you I want to do this. First go to your local track and get into a mini stock car and just work your way up. I know this is a long shot but doing some research and this may or may not be helpful but the first female in Nascar didn't start till her mid thirtys in racing. We have a shot. Good luck. and Hope to be racing with you someday.
Genius

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Jun 13, 2006
You're all a bunch of stinkin' idiots!! And I'm better than you all!!!! And all of you stink too bad to become Nascar drivers!! So quit posting dumb stuff about it!!!
Maveri Elwell

Limington, ME

#34 Jun 22, 2006
im 12 and when i grow up i want to be a nascar driver
martin6

Arlington, TX

#35 Jun 22, 2006
nasord wrote:
i am only 10 and i have been in go kart for 6 years :) i have a big chance and you people don't i love nascar , its my favorite thing and my dad also knows the owner of evernham motorsport so haha suckers
You little man, just finish school. Tell Ray i said hello btw.
elcich95

Brampton, Canada

#36 Jun 24, 2006
ok you wanna drive, you gota start somewhere, start hanging out at your local dirt track, if you wanna drive nascar then you going to have to prove your self, alota drivers started on dirt, if you can make it to world of outlaws late model series then you have a chance at nascar, check out www.dirtmotorsportsworld.com , you can eather do late model full fender or open wheel sprint car, but thats the place to make your name.... Good Luck Man
Connor

Sparta, NJ

#37 Jun 25, 2006
Genius wrote:
You're all a bunch of stinkin' idiots!! And I'm better than you all!!!! And all of you stink too bad to become Nascar drivers!! So quit posting dumb stuff about it!!!
Dude, chill out! You don't even know most of the people posting comments so you wouldn't know if they aren't good enough. You also can't prove that everyone is a "stinkin' idiot". Well' I think that shows just how much of a "Genius" you are.
Connor

Sparta, NJ

#38 Jun 25, 2006
Danger wrote:
Obviously, most of you have never had a dream; or at least went for it. I am not saying that anyone can do it, but I am saying that any can get better at anything they try hard at. You might not ever race NASCAR in your life, but you will have fun at it. If you like racing, you should go for it, practice and race. There is always a race you can get into. I live in Canada, and there is barely any people that live around here. But on streets at the middle of the night you can see streets bocked off and cars racing down them.[In the night because it is illegal!] You will always find someone that will want to race you. It is probably one of the most expensice hobbies but it doesn't have to be. You don't need the best car in the world for a good race. If you are good, you will make a name for yourself easy. But the truth is, a small amount get there. Nonetheless, if you want to race, take into concideration the danger you are putting yourself and others. RACE ON! Oh, and don't street race illegaly!
That comment is so true. You are totally awesome!
Hog

Cadott, WI

#39 Jul 3, 2006
crazy fuk of a driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude wake up!!! How many guys do you know that start professional racing at 21? Like it was said earlier by another guy, most of these guys are brought up by their families or friends. To start at 21 you would have to be VERY GOOD!! To just be getting into it is like saying you could make a professional team in any sports without any training or knowledge.
Yes he might make midget racing, and at a far chance the Truck series, but NASCAR, WAKE UP!!!
Shut-up you are nothing but a dreamer. I think he stands a big chance at making Nascar I am 12 and I am trying to get a start.
BFS

Fayetteville, NC

#40 Jul 4, 2006
Blazer wrote:
I've recently just started to become absolutely hooked on Nascar. I'm sure it sounds crazy and just a pipe dream, but I really want to know how to become a Nascar driver. Like I said, I just recently got into Nascar and don't know hardly anything about it. But I do know that I love it! I'm currently 21 years old, by the way. How would I start racing? Do you have to go to a certain school or something? How did all the top stars of Nascar get their big break? Where did THEY start?
I'm young yet and I want to chase my dream.
Yo. All the people that say that yoour too old, they're wrong. Start in hobby stocks (dirt track stock cars) then try whatever it takes to goo for your dream. I have the same dream as you. all though im a tad but younger 13.
davey

Glen Elder, KS

#41 Jul 5, 2006
whant to be a nascar driver. Im a big fane. Tony is my guy
Dana

Canada

#43 Jul 12, 2006
My name is Dana King , I'm 13 Years old when I was a little girl I knew everything in nascar.I sat on my mom's lap and she tought how to driver a car. That why want to become a girl female nasccar driver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) Tue Joe 42
Merry Christmas Dec 22 Hilton Head 5
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Dec 17 Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Dec 15 genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
More from around the web