No it don't make stuff cheaper to mak...

No it don't make stuff cheaper to make it overseas!.

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Sammy

Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2013
There is this one NASCAR driver who claims He's a Christian who is telling this lie that's its cheaper to manufactur products overseas. Well I can refute this!. For Example, I went to a department store one day looking for a paint brush, I compared prices. The paint brushes made in America were actually cheaper then the ones made in China, some as much as a Dollar!. And a couple weeks ago, in a Walmart circular, they advertised a Element brand 32 inch TV,( Made in America ) for $198.00. At the same time they advertised a Samsung 32 inch TV,( Made in China ) over $70.00 more!. And Levi jeans,( made overseas ) are over $30.00 a pair. You can buy similar jeans a lot cheaper!. So this big rich ass NASCAR driver told a fib!!!. He is a liar!!!. A liar brought and through, rich scumbags work together and Money is their God!.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
There is this one NASCAR driver who claims He's a Christian who is telling this lie that's its cheaper to manufactur products overseas. Well I can refute this!. For Example, I went to a department store one day looking for a paint brush, I compared prices. The paint brushes made in America were actually cheaper then the ones made in China, some as much as a Dollar!. And a couple weeks ago, in a Walmart circular, they advertised a Element brand 32 inch TV,( Made in America ) for $198.00. At the same time they advertised a Samsung 32 inch TV,( Made in China ) over $70.00 more!. And Levi jeans,( made overseas ) are over $30.00 a pair. You can buy similar jeans a lot cheaper!. So this big rich ass NASCAR driver told a fib!!!. He is a liar!!!. A liar brought and through, rich scumbags work together and Money is their God!.
For most items, it is cheaper to manufacture oversees...ask Apple and most every consumer products company

As their workforce supply tightens and shipping costs and wages increase, the equation changes....

I want every possible job to come to America...just stating the facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR looking to future without jack men 10 hr Behind the scenes 1
Reporter Jenna Fryer reporting politics not th... 10 hr Behind the scenes 1
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Fri Brooklyn Bernie 16
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 16 NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Aug 15 WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
More from around the web