Talk dirty to me Danica

Talk dirty to me Danica

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

DRINKING PREACHER

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2013
If she don't clean her potty mouth up Ricky's mom won't let them keep playing house...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2013
DRINKING PREACHER wrote:
If she don't clean her potty mouth up Ricky's mom won't let them keep playing house...
Ricky's parents thinks she drinks to much wine. I heard Ricky say that himself.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky's parents thinks she drinks to much wine. I heard Ricky say that himself.
I read that his mom don't care for her in car trashy mouth ,,,

Location hidden

#5 Oct 25, 2013
DRINKING PREACHER wrote:
<quoted text> I read that his mom don't care for her in car trashy mouth ,,,
She slammed another car today wonder if the mouth went trashy again.
goob

Salem, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Its OK for the guys but not Danica ? Shes out there risking her life too. Honestly some of you people need to get a life. What a stupid topic to bitch about.

“Tssss......tssss .....”

Since: Nov 11

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2013
I hope she finally does great next year. Maybe with Mark, she can make improvements.
goob

Salem, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Im with you there Chip.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Chip Chipperson wrote:
I hope she finally does great next year. Maybe with Mark, she can make improvements.
When you say Mark are you talking about Mark Martin?? He needs to make his own improvements he is not doing much in Tony's car. I think he needs to retire....

“Tssss......tssss .....”

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2013
He's been in the sport long enough that he's going to be a positive influence, great mentor. All the knowledge he has from the last 40 years is going to be so valuable for Danica. She's already shown a spark at a few tracks, maybe if they don't push too hard she will gain her confidence and rock.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#11 Oct 29, 2013
DRINKING PREACHER wrote:
<quoted text> I read that his mom don't care for her in car trashy mouth ,,,
I bet he's enjoying her trashy mouth though
goob

Salem, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2013
I dont think the guys mind her language why the hell should you ? Seriously get a life or find something worth bitching about. Yes Mark could be a real help and confidence builder. I hope so. Remember she is a rookie. Look at SOME of the veterans shes ahead of in pts already. Get some tips from Mark and some more races under her belt she could shut some of you folks that just talk crap about her. Go Danica
chuck

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Jan 3, 2014
goob wrote:
Its OK for the guys but not Danica ? Shes out there risking her life too. Honestly some of you people need to get a life. What a stupid topic to bitch about.
I agree. Love to see one you jump in her car. and enter the turn at Atlanta pushing 200 mph +. Or a" indy car" entering the corner at 230 mph + at" Indianapolis". The Girls Got Guts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you become a NASCAR driver? (Mar '06) 8 hr Dave 869
News Here's what a $500 million lawsuit against NASC... 8 hr Kimmull2324 1
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' 8 hr Dave 134
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... 9 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
enough of toyota and nascar 9 hr Fedup 1
News Truex grateful his Chase win no longer 'tainted... Fri MrTinkertrain24 1
News Why NASCAR was hit with a $500 million racial d... Fri MrTinkertrain24 1
More from around the web