Danica Patrick has already won respec...

Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

There are 158 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#127 Apr 27, 2014
she is a woman and a damn good looking one she is at least 25 that maybe half my age but I can pay her a compliment. I suppose you like little boys.
THE H8r

Woodbury, CT

#128 Apr 27, 2014
maybe some day she'll make enough money to get real t*ts
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#129 Apr 28, 2014
No, hear me - I like women - as in breasts and hips - not an alleged female who looks more like an adolescent boy. Maybe you ought to see a psychiatrist - or an optometrist.
Unlike your IQ, she's over 30, moron.

Location hidden

#130 Apr 28, 2014
what is your problem old lady on the rag or something you are the one who does not like her to me she is attractive maybe it is you who needs to see a doctor probably a proctologist since you seem to have something stuck up there.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#131 Apr 28, 2014
Poor little hear me - can;t stay on subject. But since you know nothing of NASCAR or racing (or much else), that would be understandable.
But your insistence on telling us of your thing for androgynous adolescents and now an anal fetish is unsettling. Do others know about your "problems"?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#132 Apr 28, 2014
redrum wrote:
Time will tell, Just wait and see.She might even do better than Jr, Oh sorry, anyone can do better than Jr, LMAO.
You need to watch racing instead of just running your mouth.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#133 Apr 28, 2014
So true Snow. Time certainly has told and realdumb has run away from the discussion. Jr. has progressed and won. Danicant has actually regressed.

Location hidden

#134 Apr 28, 2014
I have been watching racing for a long time, Jr, Harvick are my favorites and Mark Martin is my all time driver. Danica is a Marketing tool used by NASCAR to grow the sport so what she is not real competitive at the moment Kyle Petty raced for years and was not competitive.
WWE CRASCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#135 Apr 28, 2014
Danica had another top 40 finish yesterday.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#136 Apr 28, 2014
What bull. hear me - you're an idiot. The moron thinks that the early failures of those who eventually performed well means that danicant's failure means success later.
Let me help you, Many many more were not competitive (LIKE danicant) and NEVER were competitive (LIKE danicant has been and will be). In over a decade of racing, she has NEVER won a points race in ANYTHING. And you thought she was 25. You know crap all about NASCAR.

Keep waiting hear me - and do get help with your fetishes.

Location hidden

#137 Apr 28, 2014
Jorge wrote:
What bull. hear me - you're an idiot. The moron thinks that the early failures of those who eventually performed well means that danicant's failure means success later.
Let me help you, Many many more were not competitive (LIKE danicant) and NEVER were competitive (LIKE danicant has been and will be). In over a decade of racing, she has NEVER won a points race in ANYTHING. And you thought she was 25. You know crap all about NASCAR.
Keep waiting hear me - and do get help with your fetishes.
look this just shows you need mental help Nascar recruited Danica they needed a female in the top teir sprint cup series to grow the sport.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#138 Apr 29, 2014
THE H8r wrote:
maybe some day she'll make enough money to get real t*ts
Anything more than a mouthful is wasted.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#139 Apr 29, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>look this just shows you need mental help Nascar recruited Danica they needed a female in the top teir sprint cup series to grow the sport.
Maybe they should replace her with a minority or a handicapped person?
help

Beachwood, OH

#140 Apr 29, 2014
She can shift my shifter rod anytime. Then she can swallow my pride.
WWE CRASCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#141 Apr 29, 2014
Donald Sterling should buy into a NASCAR team.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#142 Apr 29, 2014
poor little beer me - nothing but the childish ad hominem (you'll need to look it up moron).

spare us the political correctness. They need talent in NASCAR - male of female. Not some parasite whose never performed well in any racing context. At 29th in standings (down from 2013 "rookie" year's 27th) daniCANT is getting worse and clearly fails to rise even to the level of mediocrity she established in indy.

Location hidden

#143 Apr 29, 2014
why are you insulting me are you trying to make yourself feel better, do you have a mental illness or just little penis syndrome. make your point in the discussion and move on. yes we know you hate Danica now move on.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#144 Apr 29, 2014
Poor little beer me - so dense and now the clown is a pop psychologist. The title of this string claimed such "respect" for danicant.
In response, te primary point , made repeatedly, was that danicant is a loser and does not have the credentials or potential to be in NASCAR, much less Sprint. The secondary point is that you and others who insist she she be maintained and even praised for nothing more than political correctness (and for you, a fetish for the little girl look) are jackasses.

Hate danicant? Nope. She's a successful parasite. Dislike rather than hate the dishonest clowns like yourself who insist she deserves a ride and is such an asset.

Understand?

Location hidden

#145 Apr 29, 2014
mentally ill just as I thought. who cares if Danica races or not only you.
Just saying

Simpsonville, SC

#146 May 3, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>look this just shows you need mental help Nascar recruited Danica they needed a female in the top teir sprint cup series to grow the sport.
if they get a few more tokens here and there, they could get a more diverse audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jgr 42 min Fed up 2
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... 4 hr Hilton Head 1
Denny hammed it up? 13 hr bubba 6
Well the second prettiest girl in NASCAR Thu Jersey Jr Fan 15
News NASCAR driver apologizes for fight Jun 29 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 4
Danica - another strong top 20 Jun 29 I know dats right 8
News Lawn care company releases statement related to... Jun 28 Chuck 1
More from around the web