Will Gordon make the chase?

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Since: Aug 12

Taunton, MA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
With Bristol coming up, along with Richmond, I feel he's got a pretty good chance.
KYLEBUSCH18

Taunton, MA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Gordon is old and washed up, he won't make the chase this year. He will never win a championship again. His time has come and gone. Its the Johnson, Busch, Keselowski, Edwards era in NASCAR. Gordon just gets in the way.

Taunton, MA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
Gordon is old and washed up, he won't make the chase this year. He will never win a championship again. His time has come and gone. Its the Johnson, Busch, Keselowski, Edwards era in NASCAR. Gordon just gets in the way.
Johnson maybe,,, but Kyle,Carl, nor Brad will even come close to Jeff Gordon's accomplishment's!
duh huh

Vienna, VA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Lugnut 24 wrote:
With Bristol coming up, along with Richmond, I feel he's got a pretty good chance.
I think Lil Busch will have have a better shot @ those tracks. Gordon's time is up I'm afraid. I'll give him one more year than he's done.

Taunton, MA

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Jeff Gordon is one of the few drivers who is a threat every week. He's a legend one of the best ever.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#6 Aug 23, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
I agree Gordon is beyond his prime, but Hendrick screwed him to cash in on the Jr, Jeff can't be happy about that.

“I can see you”

Since: Jun 11

Lookout Mountain

#7 Aug 23, 2012
He's to old and needs to retire.

Taunton, MA

#8 Aug 26, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
Gordon is old and washed up, he won't make the chase this year. He will never win a championship again. His time has come and gone. Its the Johnson, Busch, Keselowski, Edwards e

ra in NASCAR. Gordon just gets in the way.
You were so wrong about being the "Busch, Edwards, Keselowski era". where did they finish? Oh ya! Behind the 24!!!

Taunton, MA

#10 Sep 9, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
LMAO at you Lil Busch fan, who made the chase, and who didn't???
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I would say Yes, now..bc he is in the Chase,lol WTG HMS 4 in the chase,... lovin it. All 12 drivers are so close in points...Jeffy may get him another Championship...but of course I would rather see my driver Jr. get one...but if he doesn't he doesn't . I will be happy for who ever wins it.
Chip

Madison, WI

#12 Sep 9, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
hahahahaha Maybe you should get a tissue for your driver LOL.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#13 Sep 9, 2012
KYLEBUSCH18 wrote:
Well, well, well, Hero! Now don't you look stupid? Guess you're gonna need the receipt for that crystal ball if you're going to take it back to Walmart. Coach may have gotten ride of the wrong driver. Of course it wouldn't be the first time he got fired if JGR did can him. Let me remind you, it's a hell of a lot better to end your career with only FOUR championships than to NEVER have won one at all. Oh, and by the way, congratulations to the entire Hendrick organization for putting all FOUR teams in the chase. Of course, the cream always rises to the top.
Riders

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Retire ? no way he has much zest and strive in him. Maybe after a another Championship. They retire young in other sports for obvious reason's. When most do they have a pretty good plan afterwards. Boredom would easily set in just after a few short years, you can only vacation and golf before that to becomes the same OL'. A good honest Day's work , family and friends will get you out of bed in the mornings.

Congrats on making the Chase Jeff. I been a long time fan and i don't give up on my Drivers, we go through the good and bad. I couldn't imagine wanting to watch racing anymore if my driver retired.
Riders

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Sep 9, 2012
yeah that is to be commendable that all the HMS Teams made the chase. Rick is an awesome Leader, Boss and Business man. He did what DEI could not do for Dale Jr. Props indeed.

Taunton, MA

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Jeff Gordon is still one of the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fans raise Petition to reinstate Kurt Busch 19 hr NASCAR Insider 8
tracks Mar 3 MrTinkerTrain24 2
Mindy (Oct '07) Mar 2 mindy 91,076
Race Car Thieves Caught On Camera Mar 2 mike tirico 5
kurt busch's whiny ex-girlfriend Mar 2 Joe Weatherly 9
The 2nd prettiest little girl in NASCAR wins Da... Mar 2 Humpy Wheeler 3
Austin Dillon is a disgrace to the #3 Mar 2 Ralph 3
More from around the web