Keselowski Nascar's latest whipping b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chip

Madison, WI

#21 Jun 5, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was because of his other infraction that he even got this one. JJ won his appeal and got nothing when his car was not up to specs of Nascar.
So you think it was not a conspiracy when Truex got the same penalty for the same thing, however it was a conspiracy when it was for Brad? And you wonder why I refer to you people as crazy?

The issue with JJ is that his car fit the specs, Nascar didn't like how it looked and made him change it and penalize him before inspection. They won the appeal because the car NEVER failed inspection.
Chip

Madison, WI

#22 Jun 13, 2013
http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013...

Another violation. Must be another part that broke.

Hey Brad, maybe next time you get caught cheating you shouldn't run your mouth on TV and blaming Nascar calling it a conspiracy against your team. At least by now you figured out that you need to just take your penalty keep your mouth shut and move on instead of blaming others.
dick

Lena, WI

#23 Jun 22, 2013
what does mindy think? lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pesos for Suarez? Sun MrTinkertrain24 4
Jimmie Johnson Article May 19 Holden McGroin 3
News Who is going to fill Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s shoes... May 18 WellPhartse 12
News Mike Bianchi: Selling NASCAR might be only way ... May 17 Yes Phart 11
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... May 15 AnotherPharts 4
What's wrong with NASCAR (Feb '17) May 15 MrTinkertrain24 23
Anyone sick of Harvick yet? May 15 MrTinkertrain24 21