Austin Dillon will drive No. 3 Chevro...

Austin Dillon will drive No. 3 Chevrolet in 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup...

There are 10 comments on the AutoWeek story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Austin Dillon will drive No. 3 Chevrolet in 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup.... In it, AutoWeek reports that:

An announcement to confirm what everyone already knows is scheduled for next week in a North Carolina hamlet that briefly will become a destination for NASCAR's media corps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoWeek.

whatever

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2013
he is silly and young. get rid of that cowboy hat. you are NO cowboy. but he is a young boy. needs to grow up and show someone he is serious not just spoiled.
Bill

Altmar, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2013
I agree he looks like a dork in he cowboy hat , as far as riving the number 3 , its just a number , if people are looking to get a remake of Dale Sr. in the 3 car , RCR needs to hire Kyle Busch , I go back to the early days of Nascar , when Dale earned the name intimidator , he was on a mission to win at all cost ....

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Dec 5, 2013
We've all been silly and young at a point in our life. Being silly and young beats the hell out of being stupid and young. You get over being silly, stupid is forever. Two things are involved, does he have the talent and does he want it enough. The number matters more to Richard that anyone else but it isn't going to make anyone a winner. Having driving talent and wanting to win more than anything else in your life is what is going to count. Having the advantage of starting your early years in good equipment isn't something to find fault with a driver for. If we could afford it, we all would do the same thing for our son or grandson. When the green flag drops he's going to have to work for it just as hard as anyone else.
Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 9, 2013
whatever wrote:
he is silly and young. get rid of that cowboy hat. you are NO cowboy. but he is a young boy. needs to grow up and show someone he is serious not just spoiled.
Well neither is Danica's sweet cheeks Ricky. He tried to imitate the Dillon boys and man did he ever look stupid......in his big hat.......

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Fix is ON! I got $1000 that this car wins Daytona in a couple months.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#6 Dec 11, 2013
I wouldn't bet against it.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2013
NA$CAR absolutely has a ve$ted intere$t with that car making headlines and boosting ratings.
flatt

Madison, WI

#8 Dec 13, 2013
Why?? Austin may be talented, may be spoiled beyond any working man's dreams, may be a little immature, may be a spoiled dork, may be brilliant, may be anything but why #3.
I don't know why RCR would even WANT to go there, the black #3 should and is still a pretty vivid memory for a lot of true NASCAR fans.
But I guess if you've been a fan for a while, another joke or sellout is nothing new for NASCAR.
The black #3 is a legend, loved or hated, shame on Childress for trying to make an extra buck off of it.
chuck

Hendersonville, NC

#9 Jan 3, 2014
whatever wrote:
"Brokeback Mountain Brothers"
SAM

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2014
I say let him race but not with the #3 leave it alone. Never will he be any where as good as Dale Sr. I dont care hiw much money grand daddy has. He never live up to the #3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... 4 hr Fart news 6
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 4 hr Fart news 51
For all you jealous Jr & Danica haters 12 hr Nascar sux 14
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Thu Fart news 9
No dw lo Thu Nascar sux 4
The Great SportsChump NASCAR Giveaway Thu Nascar sux 2
Another Top 30 for Patrick. Indy experience pay... Thu Nascar sux 4
More from around the web