Do you remember Dale Earnhardt, Sr.? ...

Do you remember Dale Earnhardt, Sr.? (online research survey)

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Sportresearch

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2013
As sports fans and academic researchers, we enjoy the opportunity to conduct research on various groups of sports fans. Currently, we are conducting a research project to learn more about what people know and remember of the death of Dale Earnhardt, Sr. We’d like to ask you to assist us by completing a short 15 minute online survey available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/earnhardt2013 . This is non-profit, academic research and we won’t ask you for any identifying information whatsoever. You may take the survey even if don’t remember much about Dale Earnhardt. The only requirement is that you must be at least 27 years old. Also, if you feel other people would be interested in completing the survey, please forward this message so that they may have the option of sharing their experiences.
Phx

Avondale, AZ

#2 Oct 17, 2013
I'll complete the survey when I sober up
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

#3 Oct 18, 2013
I remember it was like a WWE deal. Old Dale was illegally blocking for a car which he owned, but he was driving for a competitor. That would be like Aaron Rogers owning a piece of the Chicago Bears and playing against them as the QB of the Packers and helping the Bears win.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Phx wrote:
I'll complete the survey when I sober up
That's funny right there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas wish List. (Dec '10) 4 hr Obama who 26
News Johnson's 8th title could stake him as NASCAR's... 7 hr WonPhartzx 16
News Chase Elliott wins Daytona pole as NASCAR begin... Wed CoolPhartcs 4
Fedup Wed MrTinkertrain24 4
question about new format Tue Bubba 16
Dover or London Feb 20 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
News NASCAR's Danica Patrick adamant she fairly prom... Feb 18 FairlyPhartss 2
More from around the web