Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Who was the brainfart that started this one?
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

just tune In to NASCAR radio most week days and listen to the truckers call in.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
Who was the brainfart that started this one?
really?a lame insult from a nascar fan so predictable lol
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

also it's ashame that the most boring sport has the longest season and shortest offseason. when it should be the other way around.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

pollking wrote:
also it's ashame that the most boring sport has the longest season and shortest offseason. when it should be the other way around.
Exactly, NASCAR is in the middle of their so called playoff and fan interest is really low. Talladega is just stupid, thankfully it's football season.
Mary

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

This is a question that realistically can not be answered. There are too many types of fans. There are some who have someone they like & they pull for them no matter what. There are some who watch for the wrecks. There are some who want a certain driver to not win so they root for everyone else. There are some who root for a certain manufacturer. There are some who (Beleive it or not) don't like football & rather watch soemthing else. There are some who are curious about things & tune in to figure it out.

Believe it or not, there are not that many race fans who are "simple minded". That's why this question is impossible to answer.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

NASCAR fan's minds aren't nearly as simple as the brain dead idiots that claim to not like the sport but dominate the forums about. Only someone with sh*t for brains waste their time hanging out on forums about something they don't even like.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

barr wrote:
just tune In to NASCAR radio most week days and listen to the truckers call in.
Really, I had no idea about that. You must like it to tune in to it and know so much about it. Seems like non-fans like you are the simple minded, heres a clue, if you dont like whats on a radio station, change the channel, its that simple.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Wang wrote:
Simpre mind = Dare Jl Nation.
Wang, who is your favorite driver or team??? Funny I never see you comment except when its disrespectful of Jr and his mighty nation. You evidently identify NASCAR with its most popular drivers name. One name in your simple mind. And all this time I was under the impression that Chinamen were intelligent, thanks for making it clear that intelligence is not part of Chinese culture. Thanks for clearing that up for us all. Please keep your simple minded comments coming, its kind of TOPIX to accomodate the simple minds of other nations.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
NASCAR fan's minds aren't nearly as simple as the brain dead idiots that claim to not like the sport but dominate the forums about. Only someone with sh*t for brains waste their time hanging out on forums about something they don't even like.
You're wrong. People do like NASCAR. We are disgusted with where the upper office has steered a once great sport into cookie cutter cars,squeezing sponsors in the sport and the teams for mega bucks,and changing everything into one big carnival show. The price of of tickets gotten out of line for the common fan and many have to stay home. Even with the checkerboard seat painting and limited camera scans, the empty seats were apparent. When the stands are finally empty, money will follow the crowds to the next sport,whatever it may be. There's new designs for next year so we will have to see if this puts back any spark in the dying fire. Lower the C.I. and dump the plates and let the best engine team win. When the pretty boys complain about the speed, remind them of real racing in the early days with football helments,blue jeans,and tee shirts in cars with little or no safety equipment. Real men made the sport with blood ,sweat,and tears,not whatever the mess is out there today.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong. People do like NASCAR. We are disgusted with where the upper office has steered a once great sport into cookie cutter cars,squeezing sponsors in the sport and the teams for mega bucks,and changing everything into one big carnival show. The price of of tickets gotten out of line for the common fan and many have to stay home. Even with the checkerboard seat painting and limited camera scans, the empty seats were apparent. When the stands are finally empty, money will follow the crowds to the next sport,whatever it may be. There's new designs for next year so we will have to see if this puts back any spark in the dying fire. Lower the C.I. and dump the plates and let the best engine team win. When the pretty boys complain about the speed, remind them of real racing in the early days with football helments,blue jeans,and tee shirts in cars with little or no safety equipment. Real men made the sport with blood ,sweat,and tears,not whatever the mess is out there today.
Very nice post!! I remember those days of old when racin was racin and the gleem of today was nonexistant. Going back to the roots of stockcar racing is a suburb idea!!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

pollking wrote:
What's your favorite sport then. Mine is baseball but I do enjoy NASCAR because I don't have a short attention span like most of the under 30 twitter/facebook age individuals.

I guess the NHRA or bull riding should fit you about right then huh? Both last about 8 seconds.
wingnut162

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Amen Uncle john, Balls to the wall racing, lettes put wipers on the cars and let them switch to rain tire, sure would make things more interesting
How True

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong. People do like NASCAR. We are disgusted with where the upper office has steered a once great sport into cookie cutter cars,squeezing sponsors in the sport and the teams for mega bucks,and changing everything into one big carnival show. The price of of tickets gotten out of line for the common fan and many have to stay home. Even with the checkerboard seat painting and limited camera scans, the empty seats were apparent. When the stands are finally empty, money will follow the crowds to the next sport,whatever it may be. There's new designs for next year so we will have to see if this puts back any spark in the dying fire. Lower the C.I. and dump the plates and let the best engine team win. When the pretty boys complain about the speed, remind them of real racing in the early days with football helments,blue jeans,and tee shirts in cars with little or no safety equipment. Real men made the sport with blood ,sweat,and tears,not whatever the mess is out there today.

I most certainly agree with the above statement.

PS: NASCAR fan from the early 50s.
weekend warrior

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

ThomasA wrote:
We race with blue jeans and cowboy boots. The Simpson race shoe is to light for a heavy foot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Kurt Busch Contend for a Sprint Cup Title ... 1 hr Harrison Freebird 9
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... 19 hr Ralph 17
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... 23 hr ramfan9 199
Petty made some pretty disparaging remarks abou... Mon flatt 4
Mindy (Oct '07) Apr 13 dave 90,957
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... Apr 12 Snow 2
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Apr 12 from hear me 117
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••