NASCAR: Karl Malone scoops Danica Patrick for photo

Apr 13, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 10

FORT WORTH -- In one of those "Only in NASCAR" moments, Basketball Hall of Famer Karl Malone grabbed a photo with Danica Patrick by scooping the driver into his arms during Saturday's NRA 500 pre-race drivers' meeting.

Full Story
james

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
I think this is inappropriate. African American males are nauseating with their behavior. Not everyone is starry-eyed with the black-guy persona thinking they can just scoop up some white chick.

It's tough to not have deep-seated prejudice, but I'm in the silent majority. If some n did this to my spouse i would definitely stand up to it. Goliath would fall. Too many people are charmed by this jive arse behavior, but I'm not one of them.
edcan1

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 Apr 15, 2013
james: I couldn't agree with you more.
bhamdmax

Gardendale, AL

#3 Apr 15, 2013
James

you hit the nail square on the head. The gawl!!!!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Apr 15, 2013
James is right of course, but everyone is afraid to say it for fear of being called a racist. That's why the black population is in such bad shape - no one wants to say how to fix it since they will be labeled a racist. The Dems will crucify you of course for more of the dummy vote.
dick

Abrams, WI

#5 Apr 23, 2013
you know what they say, once you go black you can't win a nascar race
dick

Abrams, WI

#6 Apr 23, 2013
look at danicas face, shes like dude is that a sewer pipe in your pocket or are you happy to see me? boogity boogity boogity
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#7 Apr 23, 2013
dick wrote:
look at danicas face, shes like dude is that a sewer pipe in your pocket or are you happy to see me? boogity boogity boogity
That look says: Hey Karl how about you carry me over to my motor home, we'll start off with a couple of 40 ozs and see what happens.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#8 Apr 23, 2013
He can have her. Good riddens.

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
james wrote:
I think this is inappropriate. African American males are nauseating with their behavior. Not everyone is starry-eyed with the black-guy persona thinking they can just scoop up some white chick.

It's tough to not have deep-seated prejudice, but I'm in the silent majority. If some n did this to my spouse i would definitely stand up to it. Goliath would fall. Too many people are charmed by this jive arse behavior, but I'm not one of them.
You pretty much summed it up. I grew up in the 50s and 60s in Atlanta, left in the 70s and news reports tell the rest. Always packing if I have to go inside I-285 now.
dick

Green Bay, WI

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Karl's pole is the one danica wants to sit on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 5 hr Hilton Head 2
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Thu nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Wed Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Dec 15 genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
More from around the web