Mindy
mindy

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92635 Jul 3, 2014
hello1 wrote:
<quoted text>
prayers and blessings for you & your sister & family.
God Bless all.
Happy 4th of July tomorrow.Things good here,Sister doing well with her Chemo and walking without a walker now.She is eating better too.Hope all is well with you.
Vincent

Rushville, IN

#92636 Jul 19, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Happy 4th of July tomorrow.Things good here,Sister doing well with her Chemo and walking without a walker now.She is eating better too.Hope all is well with you.
How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
Mr disappointed

Rushville, IN

#92637 Jul 24, 2014
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
Thought we were pals but apparently not since you don't answer posts. My pal Vincent always stood up for you and still wonders how you are. Very sad you choose to dis-associate with people that cared about you. This is 30 minutes Mr. McMahon will never get back.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Rushville, IN

#92638 Jul 24, 2014
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
I'm coming to California next weekend. Are you anywhere near Yosemite. Mr. McMahon would certainly like to stop by and see you in person. I suppose you won't be interested in this as it took many years to find out your last name. If you have changed maybe we can work out a way to get in touch to set something up.
McMohans private eye

Dryden, Canada

#92639 Jul 25, 2014
What was so hard about finding her last name, she plasted it all over truck stop walls!
https://www.facebook.com/mindy.bruce.9...
mindy

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92640 Aug 13, 2014
Vincent wrote:
Hey,long time and sorry for the scarce me but busy here on the ranch and with my sister.She has Cancer and i took care of her in her home for a long spell and in Reno,NV for her treatment of Chemotherapy.She now has Hospice and saw her yesterday surrounded by friends and family she will do her best but is not receiving any Medical help now and has made her decision that it's God's will now and she is ready to quit fighting.Hard days ahead for me and my Mom.So that is what i have been doing.I shall see if you get this.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news,just upset that i will lose my sister and we did form a bond in Reno like we were kids again,it was incredible.
mindy

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92641 Aug 13, 2014
McMohans private eye wrote:
What was so hard about finding her last name, she plasted it all over truck stop walls!
https://www.facebook.com/mindy.bruce.9...
Oh i see,you missed me so much you went to FB to see how i have been coping with my sister's health,how lovely....although you are a wretched sort,it's jolly good that you care so much about my whereabouts these days,NOT...Same old same old misfit you that has to keep on being a miserable sod.
Prayers

United States

#92643 Aug 13, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,long time and sorry for the scarce me but busy here on the ranch and with my sister.She has Cancer and i took care of her in her home for a long spell and in Reno,NV for her treatment of Chemotherapy.She now has Hospice and saw her yesterday surrounded by friends and family she will do her best but is not receiving any Medical help now and has made her decision that it's God's will now and she is ready to quit fighting.Hard days ahead for me and my Mom.So that is what i have been doing.I shall see if you get this.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news,just upset that i will lose my sister and we did form a bond in Reno like we were kids again,it was incredible.
Thoughts and prayers for your sister and may God give you and your family the strength to get through this tough time.
hello

Groveport, OH

#92644 Aug 18, 2014
Mindy, I am so sorry. but God really did work with your life.
you had this past year to be with your family and great bonding with your sister. she loves you and appreciates you, she is tired.
you will meet again. you have your mother . she loves you very much, hang in there. lots of prayers & blessings for you and family
mindy

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92645 Aug 24, 2014
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts and prayers for your sister and may God give you and your family the strength to get through this tough time.
thank you very much. <3
mindy

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92646 Aug 24, 2014
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You,appreciate your kindness.

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#92647 Aug 28, 2014
I would not wish that on anyone. My oldest brother died of cancer. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Mindy.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Rushville, IN

#92649 Sep 14, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,long time and sorry for the scarce me but busy here on the ranch and with my sister.She has Cancer and i took care of her in her home for a long spell and in Reno,NV for her treatment of Chemotherapy.She now has Hospice and saw her yesterday surrounded by friends and family she will do her best but is not receiving any Medical help now and has made her decision that it's God's will now and she is ready to quit fighting.Hard days ahead for me and my Mom.So that is what i have been doing.I shall see if you get this.
That's really too bad. I guess you only have so much fight in you. I hope she doesn't suffer too much in her final days. I see the jerks are still after you. It's hard to figure out why some people have so much hate that they have to attack others . At least you're away from your almost husband. Be thankful that you didn't marry as that would have made it so much worse.
I'm back from my trip to California. I stayed in San Fran for abit and then went to Fairfield to see a couple friends I knew while stationed at Travis AFB. The trip back was nice as I wandered from state to state visiting Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, and Rocky Mountains among others.
Traded Corvettes again. Went back to a 67 convertible. It's a 427, 435 horse [for insurance purposes] and does 156 on top end and 125 through the quarter. I think I'm going to change rearends to get more on top end. It's a pale yellow with a black top, sidepipes and factory wheels. Believe it or not it has an 8 track player in it that still works and since I have 1600+ old 8 tracks that was a bonus. I may replace it with a cd player so I can play new music.
Keep in touch.
know more than you

Brillion, WI

#92650 Sep 18, 2014
Vincent Kennedy McMahon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really too bad. I guess you only have so much fight in you. I hope she doesn't suffer too much in her final days. I see the jerks are still after you. It's hard to figure out why some people have so much hate that they have to attack others . At least you're away from your almost husband. Be thankful that you didn't marry as that would have made it so much worse.
I'm back from my trip to California. I stayed in San Fran for abit and then went to Fairfield to see a couple friends I knew while stationed at Travis AFB. The trip back was nice as I wandered from state to state visiting Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, and Rocky Mountains among others.
Traded Corvettes again. Went back to a 67 convertible. It's a 427, 435 horse [for insurance purposes] and does 156 on top end and 125 through the quarter. I think I'm going to change rearends to get more on top end. It's a pale yellow with a black top, sidepipes and factory wheels. Believe it or not it has an 8 track player in it that still works and since I have 1600+ old 8 tracks that was a bonus. I may replace it with a cd player so I can play new music.
Keep in touch.
156 topend 125 through the quarter??? what a bunch of shit, any one belives that is dumber than mindy.you are a bull shit artist
mindy

Auburn, CA

#92651 Oct 2, 2014
The ticked off people are the ones with the problem ol Vince..;-) If they still harp their harp after all this time,they are really out to lunch in the head.I sure don't mind,more things in life to worry about than their Wicked little minds.
Sister still hanging on,D.N.R IN PLACE(on the fridge for all caregivers to notice) I make her Hot cereal as she loves my recipe and nobody is to touch it,lol Also my now famous Zucchini Bread that she says is in a class all by itself.I will enter it in the Fair Next Year. Mom and i got 2 more goats.My Rooster loves the goats and barn cats and follows them everywhere.He comes inside in a small dog carrier every night,just walks right in around dusk and waits for me or Mom to bring him in.So cute. Weather is getting warm again,but soon will get the cold,so been gathering wood,re stacking and cutting,love them chainsaws ;-) Pond looks fabulous,Garden too and veggie garden.
Hugs to all the good people and have a great upcoming weekend...GO Niner's.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Rushville, IN

#92652 Oct 10, 2014
know more than you wrote:
<quoted text>
156 topend 125 through the quarter??? what a bunch of shit, any one belives that is dumber than mindy.you are a bull shit artist
You obviously have never owned a Corvette, For that reason check Hot Rod magazine for their test of a 67 Vette straight out the door with stock tires. It hit 120 through the quarter with no modifications. YOU HILLBILLY, RIDGE RUNNIN', INBRED, CHEESE HEAD ARE THE ONE FULL OF BULL. Oh I forgot uneducated so you won't be able to read a magazine.....maybe whomever reads this to you can do so with a magazine.
mindy

Cool, CA

#92653 Oct 12, 2014
Vincent Kennedy McMahon wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously have never owned a Corvette, For that reason check Hot Rod magazine for their test of a 67 Vette straight out the door with stock tires. It hit 120 through the quarter with no modifications. YOU HILLBILLY, RIDGE RUNNIN', INBRED, CHEESE HEAD ARE THE ONE FULL OF BULL. Oh I forgot uneducated so you won't be able to read a magazine.....maybe whomever reads this to you can do so with a magazine.
Go get em mister...Watching Football and watering outside and Mom is painting our new goat stand for trimming of the feet before Winter.Going to muck out their stall tomorrow before rainfall(hoping)on Tuesday.Both of us have routine Doctor Appointments tomorrow at the same time,lol different places.Her Insurance/my Insurance different Primary Doc's.The thing about getting old,i told Mom,time for check up if i am doing it you must do it too,funny how it landed on the same day and same 2 pm time,haha..I get my stitches out tomorrow off arm(mole removal)it's healing good,does not hurt anymore but looks like a perfect Halloween bite of sorts..
NOW onto NASCAR,what a funny fight after Harvick Won,omg i was laughing and Mom was so not understanding the whole thing which made me non-stop laugh...what a race.Football is on my menu tonight/right now...have a great Sunday my friend..Mindy
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Rushville, IN

#92654 Oct 17, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Go get em mister...Watching Football and watering outside and Mom is painting our new goat stand for trimming of the feet before Winter.Going to muck out their stall tomorrow before rainfall(hoping)on Tuesday.Both of us have routine Doctor Appointments tomorrow at the same time,lol different places.Her Insurance/my Insurance different Primary Doc's.The thing about getting old,i told Mom,time for check up if i am doing it you must do it too,funny how it landed on the same day and same 2 pm time,haha..I get my stitches out tomorrow off arm(mole removal)it's healing good,does not hurt anymore but looks like a perfect Halloween bite of sorts..
NOW onto NASCAR,what a funny fight after Harvick Won,omg i was laughing and Mom was so not understanding the whole thing which made me non-stop laugh...what a race.Football is on my menu tonight/right now...have a great Sunday my friend..Mindy
Glad to hear you're getting along. Sounds like a pain going to different doctors. I'm also into football right now but not the 49ers. They are 3rd on my list with the Broncos and Colts my top two. Wouldn't be rooting for Denver but Manning went there from the Colts. I do like the 49ers when they play anyone but Denver and Indy. I especially dislike the cheaters from New England with their jerk coach Bellichek [sp?]. Autumn has arrived early with temps like they should be in mid November.

Don't watch much NASCAR these days. I did see the fight though. I usually just tune in to see how Jeffy Gordon is doing. I lost interest when they went to the chase and cost Gordon a championship. Glad to see Danica struggle. She should have stayed in Indy cars where she was a big fish.

Had the Vette timed on top end and it only did 148 and was 120 through the quarter while completely stock. Gee, guess I was full of it as I was off 5 miles or so. I apologize Cheesehead. I've been looking at buying a 64 GTO like I first had. Looking for one with tri-power to get 348 hp. Seems all have a 4 barrel but then again I could buy after market.
racefan

Columbus, OH

#92655 Oct 17, 2014
do not watch much nascar anymore. too boring. to many rules that change weekly.
Nascar is not consistent with penalties. Brad K should have been parked for one race.
loved it that Matt went after him. hope everyone is doing well on here.
not like this weather change. no no to winter .
racefan

Columbus, OH

#92656 Oct 17, 2014
whats up with M Waltrip driving this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fedup 36 min Hilton Head 2
Dover or London 9 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
question about new format 9 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2017 14
News NASCAR's Danica Patrick adamant she fairly prom... Sat FairlyPhartss 2
Odds to win the 2017 championship Feb 17 Cale 11 1
Greg Biffle says Adios Muchachos Feb 17 Cale 11 1
Drivers walking the company line Feb 13 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 5
More from around the web