Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Happy Race Weekend.Here in RENO NEVADA for a moth as my sister has her Cancer treatment,was also staying with her at her home for a month and probably will again.Everything is up in the air at this point,she needs your prayers NOW.Alexa her daughter my niece is leaving today as she needed to be here for the consultation. Our room is wonderful with a almost full kitchen 2 TV's and 1 bed for her and the pull out couch for me which is ver comfortable.Anyway,she is getting a Pic line in today for her Chemo.She is strong and will beat this Devil called Cancer,Lord is looking out for my Sis.
mindy

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Month,not Moth
Vincent

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

mindy wrote:
Prayers for all the Midwest area getting hit by Tornadoes ,Hope they make it through as warnings still out till After Monday as well.
JC, looks like things never change. There seems to be an abundance of ridge runnin' hillbillies who try to be funny attacking you. Don't answer and they will soon tire of being on your site.
mandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Lets go racing wrote:
I'm glad it's back, I look foward to coming to it :) Hopefully we can keep it clean although sometimes it's not in our control, lol. How are you today fan of all?
I do not like you very much
mindy

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Another lovely day in Reno,Nevada.Let's go racing,yipeeee. will probably be here another week,i love it here,walk to everything,people are awesome the Hotel is the best ever 5 stars i give it,5weeks and almost 6 now it's home away from home.Sis is hanging in there,we are so close,sorry Cancer had to make our bond so strong.I love her so much.Well thought i would update you on my beautiful sister.Have a great Sunday.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Hey Mindy......We called Reno home for four good years, miss the high desert living from time to time.
Hope all is well with you and family.
hello1

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

mindy wrote:
Another lovely day in Reno,Nevada.Let's go racing,yipeeee. will probably be here another week,i love it here,walk to everything,people are awesome the Hotel is the best ever 5 stars i give it,5weeks and almost 6 now it's home away from home.Sis is hanging in there,we are so close,sorry Cancer had to make our bond so strong.I love her so much.Well thought i would update you on my beautiful sister.Have a great Sunday.
prayers and blessings for you & your sister & family.
God Bless all.
mindy

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

hello1 wrote:
<quoted text>
prayers and blessings for you & your sister & family.
God Bless all.
Happy 4th of July tomorrow.Things good here,Sister doing well with her Chemo and walking without a walker now.She is eating better too.Hope all is well with you.
Vincent

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 19

Judged:

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Happy 4th of July tomorrow.Things good here,Sister doing well with her Chemo and walking without a walker now.She is eating better too.Hope all is well with you.
How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
Mr disappointed

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 24

Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
Thought we were pals but apparently not since you don't answer posts. My pal Vincent always stood up for you and still wonders how you are. Very sad you choose to dis-associate with people that cared about you. This is 30 minutes Mr. McMahon will never get back.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 24

Judged:

Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>How are you getting along, Mins? Traffic has certainly come down to a crawl and most of the rejects are gone so that's good. Sided our house, put a new metal roof on and am in the process of having a new furnace and AC installed this month. Purchased a 66 blue Corvette convertible this week. It's been in a shed for years so it needs some work. Have been trying to track down my 64 GTO I traded for my first Corvette in Fairfield, California. Would love to have it back but so far no luck. How are you feeling these days? Are you working any where or just taking care of the ranch? Let me know how you are.
I'm coming to California next weekend. Are you anywhere near Yosemite. Mr. McMahon would certainly like to stop by and see you in person. I suppose you won't be interested in this as it took many years to find out your last name. If you have changed maybe we can work out a way to get in touch to set something up.
McMohans private eye

Dryden, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

Judged:

What was so hard about finding her last name, she plasted it all over truck stop walls!
https://www.facebook.com/mindy.bruce.9...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4549
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••