Mindy
mindy

United States

#92571 Jan 28, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Heartless? B/c I call you out on your shit? Sure then.
That's where you're wrong. I do know you - not my fault you can't figure it out. And we all judge you. The facts speak for themselves.
CALL me out on what exactly? what shit? As i asked before,have you met me? How can u judge someone if you never met them...kinda weird
mindy

United States

#92572 Jan 28, 2014
Going to Penn Valley and in town with a friend as it's taco's on Tuesday here,lol Have a great day nice people.
mindy

United States

#92573 Jan 29, 2014
Finally got rain we so need...Superbowl this weekend and back to Nascar and Daytona 500 yipeeeee.have a great day all nice people.
mindy

United States

#92574 Jan 30, 2014
HUGS ALL
mindy

United States

#92575 Jan 31, 2014
Friend coming over to take sister's numbers and then Superbowl i am invited to go hang with him and his church group,yipeeee
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92576 Feb 1, 2014
mindy wrote:
Friend coming over to take sister's numbers and then Superbowl i am invited to go hang with him and his church group,yipeeee
AGAIN...all about you.

Your sistere lives w/you?? Really?? LOOOLLLOOOLLLL

AWWW Drunky found a new friend. Um...the Superbowl is Sunday. Not today. Have another drink.
mindy

United States

#92577 Feb 1, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN...all about you.
Your sistere lives w/you?? Really?? LOOOLLLOOOLLLL
AWWW Drunky found a new friend. Um...the Superbowl is Sunday. Not today. Have another drink.
Hey dummy i meant getting ready for Superbowl
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92579 Feb 1, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy i meant getting ready for Superbowl
Hey idiot, that's not what you said.
mindy

United States

#92580 Feb 1, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, that's not what you said.
shut up and leave me alone,i will report u
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92581 Feb 1, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>shut up and leave me alone,i will report u
LMAO

Report me for what?? LOOLLL

You go right ahead.
mindy

United States

#92582 Feb 5, 2014
GOOD GRIEF
mindy

United States

#92583 Feb 7, 2014
IT'S RED FRIDAY,have you got your RED ON?
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#92584 Feb 7, 2014
16 days to go.....
mindy

United States

#92585 Feb 7, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
16 days to go.....
Hope you and your lovely have a great Valentines Day and Olympics and go NASCAR!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#92586 Feb 8, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you and your lovely have a great Valentines Day and Olympics and go NASCAR!
We will spend our 7th V-day together at a little rented cottage on Atlantic Beach less than an hour drive from New Bern, since moving here spring of 2012 we like to stay there often. We both look forward to the new race season just around the turn.
Hope your happy and well.
mindy

United States

#92587 Feb 9, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>We will spend our 7th V-day together at a little rented cottage on Atlantic Beach less than an hour drive from New Bern, since moving here spring of 2012 we like to stay there often. We both look forward to the new race season just around the turn.
Hope your happy and well.
oh so sweet...so glad u both are happy. Yes racing soon,Olympics are good so far.Rain here as we need it but heels and puddles for church don't meet up well,lol...sister doing well and Mom as well,very busy here. Hard to feed animals in the dark,horse taking over so i have to move him the the other pasture away from the 6 goats as he is quite the pig,lol....so happy for both of you,you really made it and it warms my heart to hear that you are doing well,god bless.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#92588 Feb 9, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>oh so sweet...so glad u both are happy. Yes racing soon,Olympics are good so far.Rain here as we need it but heels and puddles for church don't meet up well,lol...sister doing well and Mom as well,very busy here. Hard to feed animals in the dark,horse taking over so i have to move him the the other pasture away from the 6 goats as he is quite the pig,lol....so happy for both of you,you really made it and it warms my heart to hear that you are doing well,god bless.
You sound happy and it must be fulfilling and fun taking care of the animals. Many years ago I had 2 horses, spirited mother and daughter who kept me busy and I liked to ride them a lot.
We both are doing well dear friend and hope you the same.
Hmmm

Westlake, OH

#92589 Feb 9, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT UP,you have no idea so go get a life....she can't be on meds you jerk,she has stage 4 CANCER and trying her best to alleviate pain the homeopathic way,if you can understand those words.
Yes, I do have a idea about cancer and meds. she has stage 4 cancer and not taking any pain meds. There is something wrong with that picture you know. So you are lying again and again. You will rot in hell for using your sister and mother for attention. You are no good. very sad example of a human being. Shame on you.
mindy

United States

#92590 Feb 9, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a idea about cancer and meds. she has stage 4 cancer and not taking any pain meds. There is something wrong with that picture you know. So you are lying again and again. You will rot in hell for using your sister and mother for attention. You are no good. very sad example of a human being. Shame on you.
well as i have said before ass,you don't know me..I met a guy on a bike ride and he has computer device to detect frequencies of Cancer numbers and comes to the house and my Mom loves him like a son and he hugs her when he leaves,all 6 foot 6 of him,so don't you dare say anything about my family ever.She can't take meds,everything is Organic
mindy

United States

#92591 Feb 9, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>You sound happy and it must be fulfilling and fun taking care of the animals. Many years ago I had 2 horses, spirited mother and daughter who kept me busy and I liked to ride them a lot.
We both are doing well dear friend and hope you the same.
Give her a hug from me and glad u are so well,hugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) 12 hr auto-racing 4
NASCAR bitcoin betting Fri Rossi 4
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... Thu Cale 11 13
Yup 26 cup wins & 2 Daytona 500's Thu Cale 11 2
Trck race at Bristol last night Aug 23 I know dats right 3
Toyota bought another race Aug 22 Rich K 3
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 17 Craftsman-truck-s... 4
More from around the web